Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zoot

Blackberry's

28 posts in this topic

Looking to get one on contract, does anyone know wheres got the best deals?also which Blackberry is better 8250 or 8900 (im guessing 8900)

had the bold last yearits swagmay get the storm if i feel like it

What about curve's what they sayin?

i have a curve nothing bad about it - it does the job

ull have to pay for the remainder of the contractthat means ull hav to pay an extra 12 months upfront to get it cancelled

ull have to pay for the remainder of the contractthat means ull hav to pay an extra 12 months upfront to get it cancelled
So there is no way of getting out of it :confused:

Storm 2 is looking nice.Thinner than that original storm, more responsive screen, more powerful phone.I'm considering getting that upon contract renewal although the HTC leo (because it's looks sick despite being windows mobile) and HTC Hero/G2 (android) are also things I am considering because I just love the android platform.

:/ the curve dosen't have 3g?does that mean i can't go on the internet anywhere

Will vodafone hot me up if i lie to them about having my own business in order to get a cheaper contract?????

The curve doesn't have 3g but you can still go on the Internet. It's just a little slower than the blackberrys that do have 3g (using apps like facebook, msn etc you won't notice a difference tbh, just when it comes to loading heavy webpages)But having no 3g means the battery lasts long, I charge my curve every 3 days (with wifi on) and my iPhone everyday

I got the Bold, battery life is shocking. Looking to get out of my contract. Swear you can cancel the contract if you give them a months notice?

Storm is pretty sh*t from my experience, just a crap handset, bad design. The new curve with the new trackball is nice and smooth, i think it also has 3g and if it didn't before gprs

Will vodafone hot me up if i lie to them about having my own business in order to get a cheaper contract?????
its nt cheaper per sethey dont factor in the VAT on listed pricesbt they wont, i lied about being a sole trader last year to get the bold

Blackberry 8520 (Free)1000 minutesunlimited texts£25 a month, best deal I could find

Do u have to pay extra for internet on the bb?

Do u have to pay extra for internet on the bb?
usually about 5 quid extra for blackberry services which would include the internet, push email and blackberry messenger.

with vodafone its included in the price from what i rememberplus it takes them 3 months to cut you off if u dnt pay ur bill, 3 takes like 3 days

T-mobile are sly cunts£25 initially for the initial contract (phone and minutes)then an extra £5 a month for internetthen another £5 for ''bb booster'':/

T-mobile are sly cunts£25 initially for the initial contract (phone and minutes)then an extra £5 a month for internetthen another £5 for ''bb booster'' :/
change thatcos bb got a internet ting in there packageso 4 me on voda now its £5 for the email and what not and £3 for unlimited internet

Friends & Family >>> ___________________________________