Stormfront.org

JOHN DOE

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=647897
Re: if your girl-(boy-friend) had coloureds before you?There are two different cases: One, a man I am dating admits to me from the first time we ever hang out that, in the past, he had been with a coloured woman. 99% I never ever see him again. Yet, if he also adds that he is revolted by what he has done, that he is not the same person anymore, that he is now certain about his WN views and manages to make it VERY believable, I might give him the benefit of doubt. While in NO CASE forming a relationship with him, I would grant him more of my time to test whether he is now true to his ideals, whether he is a real WN, and whether I can trust his word. Then, there MIGHT be a SMALL chance I would be convinced, and grant forgiveness.Two, I am with a man. Later in our relationship he admits he had been with coloured women before, something that I had been unaware of. I throw his stuff out, release my dogs against him, and threaten to use my souvenir sword if he ever comes near me again.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=646292
Is there any hope for Africa?Will Africa ever become a great continent with its vast resources? Or will it always wallow in filth and darkness?
If we leave it to Africans alone, nothing will happen.
Sure, between AIDS, Swine Flu, government implemented destruction of productive farms and the endless inter-tribal warfare there is always hope that they will annihilate themselves.......

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
I now frequent a more expensive grocery store just because the customer base is middle-class white. I pay to have my car washed because a trip to a self-service bay almost always resulted in some jacked up stupid-looking car rolling up behind mine and the gold-studded driver slinging his best come-on line in my direction.Please. I'd rather stick thumbtacks in both of my eyeballs.
she went in

Guest Triple XXX

na na

The thing that bugs me most is that I've never had this problem until this last year.Part of me no longer feels safe to go out alone because, apparently, being seen as a desired mate could eventually become being seen as a potential rape target.
SHE went in

When hit on by a negro, my first reaction is to litteraly run away. I absolutely can't stand the fact of one touching me or the thought alone of it. I walk ad fast as I can and if it keeps following me I start yelling and make sure everybody around me hears me loud and clear. However, in some situations i can't just run away. F.e. on the buss. In that case I usually say I don't have any time or listen to my favorite metal music on my ipod (very loud). Negros usually can't stand metal. When on the buss I also need to try really hard not to faint form their horrendous sickening smell.
nah SHE went in

Leshi

This has been giving me horrible rape dreams.Ie. The first one, I was taking a shower and one broke into my house and tried catch me. I jumped out a 2nd story window naked and crawled out to the street and he raped me right there and nobody in the cars driving by stopped or did anything.The second one, I was leaving a building and one pinned me against the table. He was grabbing my arms and clothes, I ran away, and all the people standing around wouldn't do anything.The first dream literally made me wake up crying, the second one just disgusted me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAOEEFRFGRsee I dont even watch these websites too tuff. But am actually catching some jokes on there. Bait this girl is orchestrating bolox post after post. Just by The name alone I wont be surprised if she is ethnic + those dreams are actual fantasy's

^^^^:rofl::rofl:I had one hit on me about two months ago when i was on my way home from doing overtime, so he gets on the train sits beside me so i gave him the look lol and he moved, then he proceeded to talk to me, i answered and then looked out the window. He then proceeds to look me over and then says you a nice shape, i gave him the barf / evil look and he asks "did i offended you" i said i don't like men giving me the once over and then having the nerve to then comment, he done the hands in the air gesture, so from that point on i gave him bitchy looks and answers, then he has the balls to say "oh your a mean one" i said yup thats what all men say to me and then can deal with it or piss off..He then moved sits and said enjoy your day... Who the hell do these freaks think they are? all i was thinking was, 40/50 years ago monkey boy would have been lynched for having the balls to speak to me, oh how times have changed..

"Can't really answer this question, since being very religious and traditional, I wouldn't consider marrying someone who had anyone before me. However, as far as race-traitors are concerned, once they fornicate with a mud they are no longer White in my eyes, and will never be able to redeem themselves."

the best part about stormfront is many of those posters are your doctors, MPs, teachers, police, and taxicab driverspeople call them nazi's like they're dressed in nazi uniform or dont have any other life but chat on a forum.they're everyday eqsuilaxs..just more grown up.

Leshi
This has been giving me horrible rape dreams.Ie. The first one, I was taking a shower and one broke into my house and tried catch me. I jumped out a 2nd story window naked and crawled out to the street and he raped me right there and nobody in the cars driving by stopped or did anything.The second one, I was leaving a building and one pinned me against the table. He was grabbing my arms and clothes, I ran away, and all the people standing around wouldn't do anything.The first dream literally made me wake up crying, the second one just disgusted me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAOEEFRFGRsee I dont even watch these websites too tuff. But am actually catching some jokes on there. Bait this girl is orchestrating bolox post after post. Just by The name alone I wont be surprised if she is ethnic + those dreams are actual fantasy's
Bet its her fantasy