Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Francis Coquelin

Borderlands

147 posts in this topic

heard a lot of good things about this gameiso's been out for a few days and quite a few people have been banned for playing it

like the idea of itbut the game engine and artwork look kinda crap

i thought it looked better when it wernt cell shaded

this is the best cell shading i've seeneveredit; ok not ever, but it's realy realy good

i love this art style in gameslike prince of persia

game's sickyou man need to jump onco-op is live

i love how you can just steal peoples money and they don't mind

This is sick. :love:
Yes it f*ck*ng is, this game is sick so far. Level 11 Siren right now.

aww i want it*mw2 soon *nah i dont

getting thisedit: be careful with this if you are downloading, there are 2 bad versions out that will get you banned

getting thisedit: be careful with this if you are downloading, there are 2 bad versions out that will get you banned
Theres 2 out, ABGX patches the 2nd release back to the p2p, if you are on 1.6 and you ran everything through abgx beforehand on day of release, pretty sure you won't get banned. pretty sure. I played on live and everything so no gamertag ban unlike others, but unlike others i waited till day of release to play this on a live acc. As for the the ban wave for flagged consoles, i hope i have kept my dom on all this time i been f*ck*ng microsoft otherwise ima get some E-Aids and shut down my xbox 360s internal organs

Can i play this game with my xbox then or do i need an update?

copped today, will be the rest of my evening

copped today, will be the rest of my evening
Report back in a few days and let me know if its worth buying

See a few of you lot playing this, any good ?

Format is good, enemies are good, it's definately a challenge IMO, visually stunning, I really like the cell shading idea, missions at the moment do grate slightly, only cuz you have to go somewhere and come back, but it's probably just cuz I was tired as a mother bitch and had to wait till like 9 to start playing it. You pick up a lot of money and ammo from places, but with certain enemies having a lot of life to bun off its not OVER encumbent with ammo. Enemies aren't just spray-once-and-fall-down guys, they all have full life bars and shields and all vary in difficulty. The fist boss is actually harder than the end boss fights in both bioshock and arkham asylum. I haven't got xbox live AT THE MOMENT but as soon as I get it back, I'll play this on it and I reckon it will be absolutely shower shower.I would reccomend this game, and give it the Esquilax Seal Of Approval.

I GOT THISWHO WANTS TO PARTY UP AND GO HARD ON THIS sh*t WITH ME?ESQUI GET XBOX LIVE YOU POOR c*nt

what level are you?went on live with some randoms who were level 25+ when i was level 3 and i got dealt with swiftlycurrently a level 15 soldier

level 1 : |someone else must be low level i can come on and play nowwhos down?

lmfao how can you be level one, i played for like 2 hours and im level 7-8 at LEASTdid you just go straight into live? and yeah next week when i get paid im getting my live back, dun know i need it for the weekends, f*ckmaybe then, when people hear my voice...they'll like me... :(i'm a soldier aswell