Borderlands

Francis Coquelin

lmfao how can you be level one, i played for like 2 hours and im level 7-8 at LEASTdid you just go straight into live? and yeah next week when i get paid im getting my live back, dun know i need it for the weekends, f*ckmaybe then, when people hear my voice...they'll like me... :(i'm a soldier aswell
lol i had just got the game you c*ntim level 6 now anywaysnm:lol: you fag :lol:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting thisedit: be careful with this if you are downloading, there are 2 bad versions out that will get you banned
Theres 2 out, ABGX patches the 2nd release back to the p2p, if you are on 1.6 and you ran everything through abgx beforehand on day of release, pretty sure you won't get banned. pretty sure. I played on live and everything so no gamertag ban unlike others, but unlike others i waited till day of release to play this on a live acc. As for the the ban wave for flagged consoles, i hope i have kept my dom on all this time i been f*ck*ng microsoft otherwise ima get some E-Aids and shut down my xbox 360s internal organs
Did you get the P2P release?

getting thisedit: be careful with this if you are downloading, there are 2 bad versions out that will get you banned
Theres 2 out, ABGX patches the 2nd release back to the p2p, if you are on 1.6 and you ran everything through abgx beforehand on day of release, pretty sure you won't get banned. pretty sure. I played on live and everything so no gamertag ban unlike others, but unlike others i waited till day of release to play this on a live acc. As for the the ban wave for flagged consoles, i hope i have kept my dom on all this time i been f*ck*ng microsoft otherwise ima get some E-Aids and shut down my xbox 360s internal organs
Did you get the P2P release?
yeh im using p2p release, abgx confirmed it was cool so f*ck it

yesi got the mine key last night
have you killed sledge though?shits impossible
The big giant ting in the arena??I dropped down the Scorpio Turret.Spammed the transfusion grenades and spammed rockets. Felt like I was playing Quake/Unreal Tournament. :P
the giant with shotty and hammerwhere did you get rockets from?ain't even come across them