armageddon/2012/end of the world/aliens are coming/i dnt kno

Grafter

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't believe most of the earth's population would be dead, i believe places like new york,tokyo ect will be under water.having said that i believe that the evil will inherit the earth, so i'd rather die than be alive tbh.
the meek shall inherit the earththe evil have had the earth for tiime
that is truei'm trying to say thatif whats predicted in 2012 happens. Then the evil will be left on this earth whilst the good will be taken to heaven.That's what i believe in anyway.
Death dont discriminate.

Guest Triple XXX
Lol if there was only 5 people left on earthyou could still come on hereclick on venting thread, and see how the one remaining female alive tried to parr off Eks somehow
LMFAO

i don't believe most of the earth's population would be dead, i believe places like new york,tokyo ect will be under water.having said that i believe that the evil will inherit the earth, so i'd rather die than be alive tbh.
the meek shall inherit the earththe evil have had the earth for tiime
that is true
pmslanyway c/s tibbiustony montana flex

lengs so i can kill the aliens/killer zombie pterodactyl apesipod so i can listen to the mystery of chessboxing while firing the lengsa hamster and one of those wheel things so he can generate power for the ipoda couple cans of tuna and some breadpacket of haribocompass

If nothing happens December 21st 2012 Im gonna be disappointed.
init
red + green herb first aid spray survival knife
lmao

Round up couple dargs.Get Vehicles. and shanks for the time being.Find the SO19 HQ. Grab every weapon in sight.Dispatch couple zombies/police officers.Get food fuel generators everything necessary.Go Downing street secure the premises. (Im guessing its got the best security in London)Recruit couple gally to the clan.Take up residence at Downing Street.Live till we die tbh.