lllow it

Grafter

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fat bastards they make me sickI especially hate fat kidsU should be playing rounders and doing cartwheels how the f*ck are u fatIm no im getting kinda wedge but i could never let my belly stop me from seeing my crouch u mad
Never heard it called that before.
Probably meant crotch.But she was so overcome with emotion and hate for fatties that her eyes were blinded with rage resulting in the afformentionedpeter-crouch1.jpgreference.
Either way I'm aroused.
lol@ opening up kurious' fat minge and seeing peter crouch staring back at you.

All I will say is I was 40kg heavier just over a year ago than I am now. Clinically obese to normal weight region. 10 inches of the waist. Dropped 6 inches on jean size. Went from XXL to wearing Medium.No one can tell me (unless they have some sort of legitimate medical/glandular disorder) that they can't lose weight.But I don't feel large people should be discriminated against obviously. Just pisses me off when they say they can't lose weight. Even at my heaviest I was under no illusions, I knew it was my own fault.

Guest Tibbius

watchin this on bbc1 now, llow complainin about sh*t like bigger seats. f*ck payin for that sh*t outta my taxes cos u cant keep your arse one size.fatness for the majority can be helped. this is earth not uptopia.thats all i have to say!

All I will say is I was 40kg heavier just over a year ago than I am now. Clinically obese to normal weight region. 10 inches of the waist. Dropped 6 inches on jean size. Went from XXL to wearing Medium.No one can tell me (unless they have some sort of legitimate medical/glandular disorder) that they can't lose weight.But I don't feel large people should be discriminated against obviously. Just pisses me off when they say they can't lose weight. Even at my heaviest I was under no illusions, I knew it was my own fault.
proud of u guynot to be funny butdo u have excess skin now?any special diets or jus eating properly an exercise?

Obviously this is the difference in attitude between people who will lose weight and people that will rather bitch about their situation.Congratulations.

proud of u guynot to be funny butdo u have excess skin now?any special diets or jus eating properly an exercise?
I started out like many do crash dieting.Eventually I found a healthy eating balance. But I am now proper obsessed about calorie counting as well as exercise. I allow myself to go over 2000-2500 (RDA for men) calories on any given day but I make sure my calories consumed over the course of a week is below a certain level.Yeah excess skin is a problem as well as stetch marks but if you use bio-oil while losing weight it helps to prevent this but I didn't do it because I didn't know.I am using bio-oil/Vitamin E body cream now and slowly but surely skin is firming and stretch marks are disappating.

no homo brem but i wnna see be4 and afta pics
I might.But I am not in the habit of posting my boat on the net.Might do a paint edit then do it.

are you sure thats the same person? head shape looks different
Believe, that's me.I used to get a skinfade done but grew my hair since. Fits better with my image nowadays. Might explain the different headshape, other than that I lost alot of weight of my face.