lllow it

Grafter

how long did it take for you to get where you are now?
I lost the weight over the course of 9 months.40kg (6 stone) in around 9 months.My weight has stayed the same (roughly) over the past 3 months, just trying to tone up now and improve my fitness.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And what, you have obese people goin on like they too couldn't achieve that?Have the utmost respect for actions such as this, more people need to be like that
But hes still youngthe same thing would be much harder for middle aged people
True. A contributing factor as to why I did something about my problem while I still had the vigour to do so.

Guest Esquilax
And what, you have obese people goin on like they too couldn't achieve that?Have the utmost respect for actions such as this, more people need to be like that
But hes still youngthe same thing would be much harder for middle aged people
True. A contributing factor as to why I did something about my problem while I still had the vigour to do so.
Britain has a large percentage of obsese youth, of whom have no excuse. Naturally if you're older then excess is easier to succumb to andharder to battle. My point still stands though.