Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Da Luv Doc

Most annoying radio presenter/dj

53 posts in this topic

Who do you think is the most annoying radio presenter/dj???TBH, I refuse to listen to kiss fm monday to thursday from 6-9pm.

westwood hands downbut if i had to choose anyone but himprobably be ras kwame

any DJ who plays a tune and then speaks all the way through it like a complete d*ckhead

will-cozens_sugababes_550px1.jpgGuys a f*ck*ng d*ckhead, sounds like a gossip bitch!!!

westwood hands downbut if i had to choose anyone but himprobably be ras kwame
Westwood at a rave>>>>>>>>>>__________One of my boys told him to his face he's a prick, d*ckhead and wanka and continued to taunt him........This was when they had a picture together when westwood gave him the mic LOL

Probably logan with his whole "im the best there is at what i do" attitude, then he'll get wiley or JME on his show and spend 2 hours sucking up to them

I find Cameo annoying. Westwood is a good presenter to be truthful.

trever nelson and that butters chick

WestwoodCameoAdrian DurhamJames WhaleJason CundyRas KwameMike ParryKen LivingstoneClive BullSemtex

Adrian DurhamJames WhaleJason CundyMike Parry
Have to disagree on Whale and Durham. Durham is a wind up merchant but on some points and with the right people he is fine. Mike Parry isn't bad, he is great for f*ck*ng up and quotes on Clips Of The Week with H&J.Add to that Andy Goldstean, that show with Cundy is AWFUL, Micky Quinn, Ronnie Irani, Darren Gough.Only listen to Talksport.

Adrian DurhamJames WhaleJason CundyMike Parry
Have to disagree on Whale and Durham. Durham is a wind up merchant but on some points and with the right people he is fine. Mike Parry isn't bad, he is great for f*ck*ng up and quotes on Clips Of The Week with H&J.Add to that Andy Goldstean, that show with Cundy is AWFUL, Micky Quinn, Ronnie Irani, Darren Gough.Only listen to Talksport.
whale is on LBC now last time i checked, but his views on gays, abortions and the like piss me off.plus he always has a knack of interviewing guests he TOTALLY disagrees with then spending the entire interview detailing exactly why he disagrees. no-one gives a sh*t mate, just interview the person.Durham is a twat. in real life and on radio. chats sh*t but can never take it back. and his general football knowledge makes Garth Crooks sound like Gabrielle Marcotti. thats why he always draw for the 'lets wind up so they call in' card. smh.

Adrian Durham is legend, ALWAYS ends ppl with factsDarren Gough dont know sh*t about football and his accent, arrrrggghhhLucy Ambache, hate that chick so much, she tries toooo much, one of my boys done a ting with her, holler for her number

Adrian Durham is legend, ALWAYS ends ppl with factsDarren Gough dont know sh*t about football and his accent, arrrrggghhhLucy Ambache, hate that chick so much, she tries toooo much, one of my boys done a ting with her, holler for her number
george galloway ended him still.

westwood. then some guy on LBC.. hes written some books that social likes.hes a c*nt.