Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FANTA

to Superman or not to Superman???

25 posts in this topic

story is;guy is @ the game with his chick (we don't know if its a link or his wife. but seeing as he has his arm around her when they're seated she's 'his' for the night so to speak).the girl gets into an argument with the guy(s) behind her. note theres 4 of them with a couple others a few seats behind.argument escalates and she leaves in a huff and the boyfriend follows.she comes back again to lay into the guy and he has enough and pushes her which sends her flying down a couple steps hitting the barrier below.the 'boyfriend' does nothing throughout apart from saying "come on guys" a few times. He also gets a friendly middle finger gesture for his troubles.now what would YOU do in said situation???????

Depends on if chick is wifey or link.Wifey: Boy, not many chicks deserve this title, so if she is, it's a kamikaze ting.Link: Boy, she should watch her mouth.Either, I'd question the girl, because hate it when females think, that you'll defend their 'honour' regardless of whether they act like a bitch or not.

would just start smashing the guy nearest me, end up getting batterd by all his mates but at least you'd take one down and have a bit of pride.

Couldn't just stand there twiddling my thumbs tbh.I would at least slink away if I knew I wasn't going to do anything so I could still give it the big talk about what I would have done had I been there :lol:.

What Mike Kane said. From the crowd's reaction though it was clearly all her fault that the thing kicked off so I would've told her to apologise before it even got to the point where the video started. But I wouldn't be with some a d*ckhead chick.BUT if that was the wife, it would definitely be a wile out and die ting. Just fling myself at the dude in blue and hope the big one don't catch me lol.

Couldn't just stand there twiddling my thumbs tbh.I would at least slink away if I knew I wasn't going to do anything so I could still give it the big talk about what I would have done had I been there :lol:.
LMFAO.

i'd end up in hospitalwould it be worth it?yes it would

Wow that stand is high, getting a MK3 style fatality isn't the one

out of pride id have to scuff all involved. due to the numbers it wouldnt end up nicethen i'll have to beat up the link/wifey for opening her mouth and puttin me in that situation for no good reason when it couldve been avoided

naa dat all too much, even if it was a link i wud HAVE to do sumthindad showed me frm yung if ur out numbered grab 1 and dont let go, f*ck his hole sh*t up

naa dat all too much, even if it was a link i wud HAVE to do sumthindad showed me frm yung if ur out numbered grab 1 and dont let go, f*ck his hole sh*t up
c/sexpect he told me to kill that one guy i get hold off

from when im jamming with someone there violation is mine. dont care if its a link my girl etcdoing nothing is an ediat tingreminds me of 1 story 1 boy told me some yute disrespected him try move his girl infront of him, said he ended up getting rushed punches from all angles. so yeah youd get battered but boy thats life

Wow that stand is high, getting a MK3 style fatality isn't the one
lolthe fall would be emotional

to be honest if your woman can get hot headed you gotta know when to step in and defuse the situationcoz if theirs arms its not gonna be her swinging its gonna be mesoshe gets in an arguement and i make sure it gets squashed in some way, ideally without me being humbled or having to swing at 4 guys

LOL @ Taking a girl to a competitive game in the first place.Stand was f*ck*ng high + Bitch has a gobb like a whistleblower + people in the stand against you = NIGGA YOU ARE sh*t OUTTA LUCK.Nandos doesn't sound so cheap now does it?

would just start smashing the guy nearest me, end up getting batterd by all his mates but at least you'd take one down and have a bit of pride.
nothing like a good adrenaline charged losing battlen/h

i wouldn't end up in the situation.

TBH i dont actually know what i would doI see a man get stabbed and die protecting his chick from sum guy throwing chips at himNowadays is not just a end up in hospital flexChances are ul get duppied before the chick ur protectingSo if im standing up for a female gonna have to be my mum, sisters or mother of my kids or my kids

TBH i dont actually know what i would doI see a man get stabbed and die protecting his chick from sum guy throwing chips at himNowadays is not just a end up in hospital flexChances are ul get duppied before the chick ur protectingSo if im standing up for a female gonna have to be my mum, sisters or mother of my kids or my kids
this minus the seeing a guy die etc

out of pride id have to scuff all involved. due to the numbers it wouldnt end up nicethen i'll have to beat up the link/wifey for opening her mouth and puttin me in that situation for no good reason when it couldve been avoided

from when im jamming with someone there violation is mine. dont care if its a link my girl etcdoing nothing is an ediat ting