UNI RAVES

PopT

Guest M12 Part 2

the market isnt fully there anymore. its become a bit too saturated.it came to a point last year where there were too many promoters and there was at least 2 "big" raves with "big" lineups every week. This was possibly the happiest period of coldsteps life and Gracious K also gets an honourable mention. People were pissed when they paid for their coach tickets and when they arrived the rave was dead. adding the fact that bare raves were getting locked by police and bottles were flying a lotta people just said allow raving for a while. funky has been slyly dying as well.TBH i think the only guys with any credibility when it comes to big raves are cash and them guys who do roadblock. The rave will always be rammed and there will be enough police presence to stop madness. LMAO at the promoters who sent out a facebook message saying "rave is locked, dont ask no questions" and some girl asking where can i get my money back and they replied to her "dont ask no questions". I was fully creasing.

the market isnt fully there anymore. its become a bit too saturated.it came to a point last year where there were too many promoters and there was at least 2 "big" raves with "big" lineups every week. This was possibly the happiest period of coldsteps life and Gracious K also gets an honourable mention. People were pissed when they paid for their coach tickets and when they arrived the rave was dead. adding the fact that bare raves were getting locked by police and bottles were flying a lotta people just said allow raving for a while. funky has been slyly dying as well.TBH i think the only guys with any credibility when it comes to big raves are cash and them guys who do roadblock. The rave will always be rammed and there will be enough police presence to stop madness. LMAO at the promoters who sent out a facebook message saying "rave is locked, dont ask no questions" and some girl asking where can i get my money back and they replied to her "dont ask no questions". I was fully creasing.
i was gonna say this but as u lot know im allergic to writing alot. but ye my don nailed it to a tee.
This is a sticky subject.Pre 2007 the only coach link ups were "COACH PARTY" and "UNIFIED". These two were established names and were done by olders....Then me and my boys in 2007 came up with UNI JAM 1 (big thanks for kurious who helped out with the kingston coach) but that was the FIRST ever coach to take people from London/Brighton to leicester and back again....YOUNI HOUSE was a next madness....That was too much stress loleven I LUV UNI was too much stress to organise! Anyways alot of uni promoters are trying to move away from it because its not good for the scene to have 50 djs on a line up and charge £10/£15 for a ticket. Also the market it too saturated. I think when we jumped on it and cos we were students (1st year at the time) people realised that you coiuld be a student and hold these events....and hence alot of "re-bore" king ents jumped into the game! Its annoying but thats life! Cash's event is gonna be a madness! I will be there but is it really good for the promoting game....?

9627_1154197412957_1168331545_30381390_4128375_n.jpg9627_1154197332955_1168331545_30381388_2161366_n.jpg
this rave is guaranteed to get lockedhow can u have entry to TWO DIFFERENT CLUBS across the street from each other with 1 ticket. the possibilities are endless
LMAO So true.Ingenuity levels will be sky f*ck*ng high.
That rave looks to good to be true

lol.. so true