Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PopT

Why I Am Not Rich Yet...

62 posts in this topic

why aient you rich yetme cause im too damm lazy, i aient got a game plan

because only a very tiny proportion of any population ever become "rich" and my background and parents' income disadavantage me, as well as my agei would be very surprised if anybody off this forum ever went on to make a million

Because1) Money isn't the be all and end all of life2) I am lazy3) I am not even trying

all money inno money out. . .

Because1) Money isn't real2) I am lazy3) I am not even trying
you're a failure

Only way ill be rich is through inheritance. Bittersweet really.

you're a failure
What system do you measure success by?Money? Power? Happiness?

you're a failure
What system do you measure success by?Money? Power? Happiness?
Just fuk offyou're a failuredont even start with politics

because only a very tiny proportion of any population ever become "rich" and my background and parents' income disadavantage me, as well as my agei would be very surprised if anybody off this forum ever went on to make a million
them nikkas in a barrel statements there. u have made a stupid list of excusesspeak for yourself and let others who know what they want in life do themi dont care if u were being sarcastic or not its a foolish statementand i will make it to millions btw :arrow:

<_< just because we chat sh*t on internet dont reflect some pls ambition and drive to be wealthy irli will be a millionaire by 29

What do you consider as rich / wealthy tho?Majority seem to have a distorted perception of this ..

A message to the poor, stressin in life, what we dont get now we get in the second lifeInshaAllah

What do you consider as rich / wealthy tho?Majority seem to have a distorted perception of this ..
rich n wealthy are 2 different things doe i swear?like someone said (cnt remember who, think it was a comedian)Oprah is rich, but the person who writes her cheques is wealthy

I'm working towards it. Maybe not rich, but 'very' comfortable.

The secret is to be focused which most of us aintfor example, you'll be sitting at home watching a rick ross music video and you'll think to yourself "arghh I need to start spitting" you'll collect a few ideas about doing it, then think f--- it and move onyou'll then watch dragon's den and think to yourself that you can be the next duncan bannatyne, again you'll loose interestyou can just about become rich from anything, you have to be focused, no-one becomes rich over night unless you've won the lottery

Because my numbers haven't come up yet.

rich n wealthy are 2 different things doe i swear?like someone said (cnt remember who, think it was a comedian)Oprah is rich, but the person who writes her cheques is wealthy
change oprah to shaqagreed.But anyway thats a comedians point of view. The average fellow realistically will not see oprah or shaq's pee.So what do you guys on here consider as rich?

BBC4 rejected my pilot.