Why I Am Not Rich Yet...

PopT

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because only a very tiny proportion of any population ever become "rich" and my background and parents' income disadavantage me, as well as my agei would be very surprised if anybody off this forum ever went on to make a million
them nikkas in a barrel statements there. u have made a stupid list of excusesspeak for yourself and let others who know what they want in life do themi dont care if u were being sarcastic or not its a foolish statementand i will make it to millions btw :arrow:

because only a very tiny proportion of any population ever become "rich" and my background and parents' income disadavantage me, as well as my agei would be very surprised if anybody off this forum ever went on to make a million
<_< just because we chat sh*t on internet dont reflect some pls ambition and drive to be wealthy irli will be a millionaire by 29

Guest Triple XXX
What do you consider as rich / wealthy tho?Majority seem to have a distorted perception of this ..
rich n wealthy are 2 different things doe i swear?like someone said (cnt remember who, think it was a comedian)Oprah is rich, but the person who writes her cheques is wealthy

The secret is to be focused which most of us aintfor example, you'll be sitting at home watching a rick ross music video and you'll think to yourself "arghh I need to start spitting" you'll collect a few ideas about doing it, then think f--- it and move onyou'll then watch dragon's den and think to yourself that you can be the next duncan bannatyne, again you'll loose interestyou can just about become rich from anything, you have to be focused, no-one becomes rich over night unless you've won the lottery

What do you consider as rich / wealthy tho?Majority seem to have a distorted perception of this ..
rich n wealthy are 2 different things doe i swear?like someone said (cnt remember who, think it was a comedian)Oprah is rich, but the person who writes her cheques is wealthy
change oprah to shaqagreed.But anyway thats a comedians point of view. The average fellow realistically will not see oprah or shaq's pee.So what do you guys on here consider as rich?