Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iceberg

"Let me see them gunfingers"

29 posts in this topic

Swear man pissed himselfarticle-1221471-06E1DC2E000005DC-275_468x411.jpgNo need for a captionarticle-1221471-06DE99C7000005DC-552_468x439.jpgEllie Penfold has her new gay best friendarticle-1221223-06DE2466000005DC-72_468x724.jpgKeanes ting looking alright stillarticle-1221223-06DDD45F000005DC-196_468x603.jpg

Tottenham and England player midfielder Jermaine Jenas and his fiancee Ellie Penfold celebrated their engagement in style and with no expense spared by having rapper Nelly singing to them at their party.The singer’s appearance was arranged as a surprise gift by the footballer’s agent Sam George, who also attended the party.Jenas and Ellie previously announced their engagement in OK! magazine. The couple met in a club when combative midfielder Jenas plucked up the courage to approach Ellie, and they hit it off.The couple say they are not planning to wed until 2011, which should give them plenty of time to plan an extravagant party.Ellie has said: ‘I’d like all my family and friends to be there in a big country house. Oh and I’d like Amy Winehouse to sing.’We’ve not taken much notice of Ellie Penfold up until now, but something tells us, she will soon be a popular WAG!

I give them 6 months.P.S. In a club you know.Ayeee

TTVH_182439991.jpgNelly got touched in London...

article-0-06B878A2000005DC-476_468x345.jpgCrouch got the mic, lolarticle-0-06B87895000005DC-823_468x346.jpg
Jermaine sings a love song to his fiancee Ellie Penfold
The couple met in a club when combative midfielder Jenas plucked up the courage to approach Ellie, and they hit it off.

I see Jenas in Barbados like two years (summer) ago with his chick & it wasnt this girl & I swear she was pregnant.

Jenas' jacket looks hard.ID?
/Crouchy's a ledge, needs to leave spurs cos i actually like the guy.

Crouchie >>Cant wait for him to dead off arsenal AGAIN.crouch.gif

rapper Nelly singing to them at their party.The singer's appearance
:mellow::lol::lol:

rah, so jenas isn't gay? /crouch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

article-0-06B878A2000005DC-476_468x345.jpgCrouch got the mic, lolarticle-0-06B87895000005DC-823_468x346.jpg
Jermaine sings a love song to his fiancee Ellie Penfold
The couple met in a club when combative midfielder Jenas plucked up the courage to approach Ellie, and they hit it off.
Plucked up the courage you know, them footballers must have chicks like these falling at their feet, they dont need game

rapper Nelly singing to them at their party.The singer's appearance
:mellow::lol::lol:
He was doing something good so in the press he's a singer, when you do bad your a rapper.

Bunch of cunts. (minus Woody)

He's Superhoops,Seven foot three,Sixty grand transfer fee,Blue and white, our clubs poor,Peter Crouch is gonna score!God bless Peter Crouch,Viva Peter Crouch,Long legs Peter Crouch,Say magnifique, Peter CrouchMagnifique Peter CrouchPeter Crouch,Peter Crouch.

I see Jenas in Barbados like two years (summer) ago with his chick & it wasnt this girl & I swear she was pregnant.
swear he breeded some next ting but they split up,

TBH he looked like the biggest c*nt.

swear he breeded some next ting but they split up,
Would make sense.

TBH he looked like the biggest c*nt.
Thats cause he was buzzing off coke mate.The rest are just cunts.