Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angelo

Dropping Weights

20 posts in this topic

Why do people do this?You're curling d*ckhead.It's 20kgGet over your f*ck*ng self.I'm trying to concentrate on my flyes on the bench next to you and every 30 seconds all I hear is a massive shudder when you drop your weights from 2 feet because any less and it wouldnt vibrate the floor in the way you like.d*ckhead

iHate these sort of amateurs...my ipod stays on blast, it lessens talk and sounds around me...

Why do people do this?You're curling d*ckhead.It's 20kgGet over your f*ck*ng self.I'm trying to concentrate on my flyes on the bench next to you and every 30 seconds all I hear is a massive shudder when you drop your weights from 2 feet because any less and it wouldnt vibrate the floor in the way you like.d*ckhead
to be fair some people do this to not risk injuries. holding the waits to long after you just maxed out could stretch of even tear the muscle.but yeah some people do it just for the sake of trying to look hard

only time I drop them is after flat db bench

lol i have to put my hand up and admit that i do this sometimes, mainly after flat db bench

Yeah thats why I put curls in.Some c*nt doing bicep curls and grunting, drops the weight when hes sitting on the edge of the bench. :D

i hate when people do it on the machines....thats how u break em.all u hear is "BANG"

i hate when people do it on the machines....thats how u break em.all u hear is "BANG"
This! And I hate when people drop dumbbells. And I hate them gorilla sized niggas that can't accept that they've outgrown the pulley machines so they put extra weight on till it snaps and is then broken for the next 3 days so nobody can use it.

I drop them when I am doing 'crunches' on a bench with dumbells held to my chestOr i suppose anytime on on a bench on my back, it aint really safe to be puttin down weights normally like that

what do u man wear to hold ur mp3 player of choice? dont hte wires n sh*t get in the way

what do u man wear to hold ur mp3 player of choice? dont hte wires n sh*t get in the way
yes and it falls outta my pocketu got to find the sweet spot where the wires hand correct or u could always get a bluetooth headset and set ur phone/mp3 down next to you (i used to do this but kept walking off to use another piece of equipment and i'd only remember i'd left my phone on the floor when the music cut out)i've seen people with those players which they strap to their arm too..

I have to hold my Ipod on my mouth when im on the bench :SWhen im standing i can just put the wire under my vest so it doesnt get caught on anything

i don't use one, all that hardcore trance they have blaring out drowns out nay headphones anyway.

lol,exactly the same thing i was saying in another threadwith certain guys theres no need to do it....just damages the weights and errodes the floorjust hearing BANG every 2 mins..can get jarring

what do u call that sh*t that makes u wrap ur mp3 player on ur armslooks sick

i can understand when som1 is lifting heavybut, wen u get these weak asians banging 15kg and then slamming like they are wen, i am left wit the overwhelming urge 2 send a quick pimp slap and tell the tamil 2 behave

lol, there are a 2 or 3 dudes at the gym known for doin it.....they are also the type to do a set, then walk around for 5 mins with their chest out...then start again

lol, there are a 2 or 3 dudes at the gym known for doin it.....they are also the type to do a set, then walk around for 5 mins with their chest out...then start again
Sho.

got a ipod shuffle just clip it on the neck of my t