Dropping Weights

Angelo

Why do people do this?You're curling d*ckhead.It's 20kgGet over your f*ck*ng self.I'm trying to concentrate on my flyes on the bench next to you and every 30 seconds all I hear is a massive shudder when you drop your weights from 2 feet because any less and it wouldnt vibrate the floor in the way you like.d*ckhead

Why do people do this?You're curling d*ckhead.It's 20kgGet over your f*ck*ng self.I'm trying to concentrate on my flyes on the bench next to you and every 30 seconds all I hear is a massive shudder when you drop your weights from 2 feet because any less and it wouldnt vibrate the floor in the way you like.d*ckhead
to be fair some people do this to not risk injuries. holding the waits to long after you just maxed out could stretch of even tear the muscle.but yeah some people do it just for the sake of trying to look hard

i hate when people do it on the machines....thats how u break em.all u hear is "BANG"
This! And I hate when people drop dumbbells. And I hate them gorilla sized niggas that can't accept that they've outgrown the pulley machines so they put extra weight on till it snaps and is then broken for the next 3 days so nobody can use it.

I drop them when I am doing 'crunches' on a bench with dumbells held to my chestOr i suppose anytime on on a bench on my back, it aint really safe to be puttin down weights normally like that

what do u man wear to hold ur mp3 player of choice? dont hte wires n sh*t get in the way
yes and it falls outta my pocketu got to find the sweet spot where the wires hand correct or u could always get a bluetooth headset and set ur phone/mp3 down next to you (i used to do this but kept walking off to use another piece of equipment and i'd only remember i'd left my phone on the floor when the music cut out)i've seen people with those players which they strap to their arm too..

lol,exactly the same thing i was saying in another threadwith certain guys theres no need to do it....just damages the weights and errodes the floorjust hearing BANG every 2 mins..can get jarring