BNP List being leaked (part 2)

Tirunih

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bnp tried spOunting their business up my area in west yorkshire whole heap of people off my road chased the guy they were ready to attack him lol every single one of them was white...they will never hold any credibility their own 'race; dont want them and opening up to all colours lark that a ploy to keep their party legal they know full well nobody of black origion or liberal views wil join but it allows them to keep functioning has a legal politicaL PARTY I SAY LETS ALL JOIN TO WIND THEM UP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No different to any other idiotic misguided 'political group'If anyone WAS to go on a 'killing spree' for 'political reasons' then do it for the thousand English soldiers that have been sent to their deaths in the Middle East, or the hundreds of thousands of people from said countries that have died as a result of the soldiers occupation.Dropping a bomb on Westminister Abbey>>> Dropping a Bomb on the BNP HQ.Not some pikeys blaming darkies for all their woes.