VIP2 M.I.A. list

Numero001

Admittedly I'm not really a viper like I once was but I'm still about here and there. It seems slightly dead in comparison to this time last year. Have we all grown up? These name changes have confused me for a while so I dont know if these people dont post at all but where are:ScorpzzSocialcreamyCarpe DeumSeems like a lot of the bigger characters have left for the youngers. Cant remember who else is missing so thats where you come in

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Sports room has been dying for time.Its the only reason I really come here but cuz its so dead I get drawn into such classics topics as'lmao' by E fifs'Thai People: Noone has the skills to eat a niggas ass like me' by Don Crack'Why Am I aren't rich yet' by PooptAs for L&L I don't really like it, too moist for me tbh and I've given out the same advice I will give 100 times already, can't be bothered to say it 100 more times

What? Sports room has been dying for time.Its the only reason I really come here but cuz its so dead I get drawn into such classics topics as'lmao' by E fifs'Thai People: Noone has the skills to eat a niggas ass like me' by Don Crack'Why Am I aren't rich yet' by PooptAs for L&L I don't really like it, too moist for me tbh and I've given out the same advice I will give 100 times already, can't be bothered to say it 100 more times
Yeah, but you're a pessimistic c*nt, so f*ck you.

Yeah, but you're a pessimistic c*nt, so f*ck you.
loool

Jack_You and scarface on RWD>>>>>>>don't know what you've got till it's gonenow we've got to settle for the likes of Equation
AND DAMMIT YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT
Jack_You would have said something better then that.

Guest Esquilax
Jack_You and scarface on RWD>>>>>>>don't know what you've got till it's gonenow we've got to settle for the likes of Equation
Agreed.:(

Jack_Yous in my basementcouldnt take the competition
  • Upvote 1