Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2deal2

Beware Psychometric Testing - A bullshit system for job applications...

20 posts in this topic

So Xmas time is coming and I'm sure plemty of people are looking for work. The stores and companies now think they're by making everyone go through Psychometric Testing & Aptitude Tests. They tell you to go on-line and apply.Suddenly you're faced with 50 - 100 questions and a, b, c or 1, 2, 3 type answers. It's f*ck*ng bullshit and they know it. What happened to putting on something formal, meeting the manager, firm handshake, eye contact and having an interview? It's like they (supermarkets, retail, offices) can't be bothered...Anyway, rant over... :angry:

its not bullshit, its to find our your personality to see if your lying on ur job application / cvare you who u say you are? or have u spiced up ur cv.........

its not bullshit, its to find our your personality to see if your lying on ur job application / cvare you who u say you are? or have u spiced up ur cv.........
yup but its annoying

for f*cks sake, filling an application form is long enough.

Lol @ people complaining about 'effort' of filling out a 3 minute application yet wanting to work.Odds on is there is a reason you are unemployed, and thats it.

Lol @ people complaining about 'effort' of filling out a 3 minute application yet wanting to work.Odds on is there is a reason you are unemployed, and thats it.
c/s to the 10th degree my breh

c/s

c/s
Shut up you f*ck*ng dirty bestial equine whore

I don't mind filling in a PAPER application form or e-mailing my CV online, but when I'm asked to answer 50 questions with e.g. 1=not very sure - 3=maybe - 6=defintely, I think it's bullshit. The company hasn't even met you, you could be right for the job, but you can't even get to the interview stage based on their warped criteria!

only cos some of young pple are as dumb as sh*t. finish school and still cant read or spelland lack respect and have zero initiative thats why. i dont see why the f*ck a supermarket will do such a testfor stacking shelves? or manning a till? but they must be pissed from experience.

makes sense for the employer, too many people just sit down in an interview and lie through their teeth telling the man what they think he wants to hear.

but theres books an sh*t for doing these tests aswell tho.it is bs. end of

c/s
Shut up you f*ck*ng dirty bestial equine whore
Try group therapy.

the questions are so easy anywayu may disagree with some of the answers, but u blatantly know which answers are the ones they are lookin fori think its easier to bull sh*t on these tests than in an actual interviewit is long tho

the questions are so easy anywayu may disagree with some of the answers, but u blatantly know which answers are the ones they are lookin fori think its easier to bull sh*t on these tests than in an actual interviewit is long tho
co-sign fully

depends on the what psychometric test ur doin tbh, the harder/proper ones are allot more abstract.

c/sThe amount of friends have tried to setup with jobs and they are just on some Long talk.Its like am doing the running around for them.. kmt f*ck that..They can be unemployed for all I care.