Beware Psychometric Testing - A bullshit system for job applications...

2deal2

So Xmas time is coming and I'm sure plemty of people are looking for work. The stores and companies now think they're by making everyone go through Psychometric Testing & Aptitude Tests. They tell you to go on-line and apply.Suddenly you're faced with 50 - 100 questions and a, b, c or 1, 2, 3 type answers. It's f*ck*ng bullshit and they know it. What happened to putting on something formal, meeting the manager, firm handshake, eye contact and having an interview? It's like they (supermarkets, retail, offices) can't be bothered...Anyway, rant over... :angry:

Guest Tulse Hill
Lol @ people complaining about 'effort' of filling out a 3 minute application yet wanting to work.Odds on is there is a reason you are unemployed, and thats it.
c/s to the 10th degree my breh

Guest Esquilax
Lol @ people complaining about 'effort' of filling out a 3 minute application yet wanting to work.Odds on is there is a reason you are unemployed, and thats it.
c/s
Shut up you f*ck*ng dirty bestial equine whore

I don't mind filling in a PAPER application form or e-mailing my CV online, but when I'm asked to answer 50 questions with e.g. 1=not very sure - 3=maybe - 6=defintely, I think it's bullshit. The company hasn't even met you, you could be right for the job, but you can't even get to the interview stage based on their warped criteria!

only cos some of young pple are as dumb as sh*t. finish school and still cant read or spelland lack respect and have zero initiative thats why. i dont see why the f*ck a supermarket will do such a testfor stacking shelves? or manning a till? but they must be pissed from experience.

c/sThe amount of friends have tried to setup with jobs and they are just on some Long talk.Its like am doing the running around for them.. kmt f*ck that..They can be unemployed for all I care.