MF DOOM

kahuna

When I saw the title, I thought it said 'NO DOM' :/Anyway, c/s this mans discography, too many tunes to postAND WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK AFTER THESE MESSAGES, FELLAS GRAB YA NUTSACK, CHICKS GRAB YA BREASTESES

doom-unexpected-guests-album-cover-540x540.jpgHe should be releasing Unexpected Guests soon.MM...Food >>>Operation Doomsday was also quality.(Though, most of his work is).Is they rhymers or strippin males? outta work jerks since they shut down chip n dalesThe last thing to fit was the mask, when it conformed to my twisted featuresin comfort.he was nominated for the best rolled L's and they wondered how he dealt with stress so wellTheres only one beer left rappers screaming all in our ears like we're deafonly in america could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destructIf you say solace the whole case loadThey say he wear a metal mask in case his face showHe told em they flows is bitch talk and ayo'sHis whole crew walk with pitchfork and halo'sEtc..He is a genius... Brought out some innovative & classic material I could listen to all day.
  • Upvote 2

Isn't the new Doom album one of them albums with unreleased tracks which have been online or some sh*t, never mind cause I'l get it like all Doom stuff.MM Food - Love itThe one with Danger Mouse is quality!

Dooms beats are sick
Love this track, it has that epic feel to it.One track I wish they got finished was Charlie Brown - the Ghostface track produced by Doom. Shame we'll never see that album now.

1023.VA-Doom_Presents_Unexpected_Guests-2009-[Retail][GroupRip][2009]Tracklist------------01. Talib Kweli - Fly That Knot Ft. Doom 3:2002. J Dilla And Doom - Sniper Elite 1:5603. Scienz Of Life - Yikes Ft. Doom 1:0304. K.M.D. - Sorcerers 3:0205. Vast Aire - Da Supafriendz Ft. Doom 2:5806. Count Bass D - Quite Buttery Ft. Doom 1:1907. Doom - ? Ft. Kurious 3:2608. The Prof - All Outta Ale Ft. Doom 3:0809. Masta Killa - E.N.Y. House 2:3310. The Prof - Bell Of Doom Ft. Doom 2:3111. Doom - My Favorite Ladies 2:3712. Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck And GZA - Street Corners (Doom 3:37 Remix)13. Doom And Ghostface Killah - Angels 3:1614. J Dilla And Doom - Fire Wood Drumstykx 1:3015. Babu - The Unexpected Ft. Sean Price 3:3916. Hell Razah, Talib Kweli And Viktor Vaughn - Project Jazz 3:3817. John Robinson - Black Gold 5:37MF Doom - Kookies (Just Blaze remix)I remember when I downloaded the Just Blaze take over show on Shade45 a few years back and he played this I was bugging out! He debated whether to play it or not.

Madvillainy was sick.That raid track got rinsed so much after I heard it on the Boondocks."How Doom hold heat and preach non-violence,Shhush, he about to start speech come on man silence"Also, Gas Drawls from operation Doomsday is f*ck*ng disgusting. His Erick Sermon style flow is so sick on it."The super villain cooler than a million,I be chillin', still quick to slice squares like Sicillians"And the sample makes it sicker.In the corrnnneeerrrrrOf my eyeI see you annndddYou were very highI woud post a youtube video of the track but youtube is blocked at work.

Also, Gas Drawls from operation Doomsday is f*ck*ng disgusting. His Erick Sermon style flow is so sick on it."The super villain cooler than a million,I be chillin', still quick to slice squares like Sicillians"And the sample makes it sicker.In the corrnnneeerrrrrOf my eyeI see you annndddYou were very highI woud post a youtube video of the track but youtube is blocked at work.
Just for anyone who don't know

• 6 months later...