Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alejandro Sosa

Roadside 2 Islam

130 posts in this topic

u know this is gonna be wasted on these infidels akh.
with a statement like this how do u expect pl to be more receptive *walks out*

u know this is gonna be wasted on these infidels akh.
with a statement like this how do u expect pl to be more receptive *walks out*
loldont deceive urself

i wonder how some of u neeks says ur muslim and will still be doing some road tingu leave mosque and then go count the stash for the day.them kneel down or get put down brehs there. just weird tbhi think id rather be an infidel

i wonder how some of u neeks says ur muslim and will still be doing some road tingu leave mosque and then go count the stash for the day.them kneel down or get put down brehs there. just weird tbhi think id rather be an infidel
Go away you fagghunter

only watched the first oneit's good that he's found Godmixed feelings on the video though

First video was deep but the presenter didnt have to act moist.second video was the biggest load of sh*t ive ever seen. If i remember right thats the guy who was talking gangsta on lord of the mic 2.

no ones perfect mate.
No ones perfect but everyone should stive to do good. second video guy was basically saying 'im gunna carry on doing what im doing coz nobody's perfect and other muslims sin so why cant i'

First brother's story is deep

only watched the first oneit's good that he's found Godmixed feelings on the video though
Y?

First video was deep but the presenter didnt have to act moist.second video was the biggest load of sh*t ive ever seen. If i remember right thats the guy who was talking gangsta on lord of the mic 2.
Ill mill was on lord of the mics?

no ones perfect mate.
Exactly llow hating, 2nd video wasnt the best i only posted it cos ppl know smsbut he did make some good points

Ill mill was on lord of the mics?
yeah, he was on the second one clashing craze 24

first vids inda goodcurrently watching the ill millz onegonna try n watch all of dem still...

i c ill mill on a youtube vid talking about how he still moves food and how he does roadd
bein muslim dont make u a robot u know, u cant just switch off everything bad in ur life, takes time and effort.

swear arabic is the german of the east, some horrible language to listen to. too much chh and malaks and evil alien sounds/still hate burkhas/muslims are cool with me

i c ill mill on a youtube vid talking about how he still moves food and how he does roadd
bein muslim dont make u a robot u know, u cant just switch off everything bad in ur life, takes time and effort.
tbh i edited that comment not cause i am wrong but .... why the f*ck do i care

Honestly why question the motives of people such as Ill Mill?Seriously?Country's finished.