Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Gayle

A Dead Man Running

33 posts in this topic

Cant find the other threadFilm is out next week, Executive Producers: Rio Ferdinand and Ashley Cole

The fact Ashley Cole had anything to do this film puts me off completely. Hate that c*nt Tamar Hassan as well.

Hope it flops on a account of the producers involved, Cunts the both of em regardless of their undoubtable excellent footballing talent

Lol @ 50 cent actingSee him in one film about eye-raqpmslOnly time he can act well/believable, is when he is being pitiable, I don't know why but he makes it so easy to feel sorry for him.

Danny Dyer and Tamer Hassan showing off their diverse range of acting skills again

Cant find the other threadFilm is out next week, Executive Producers: Rio Ferdinand and Ashley Cole
They really should kept Ashley Cole's name off.

Maybe if Ferdinand was concentrating on physiotherapy instead of creating terrible scripts with his backdoor merchant matewalking around the trafford centre with a 50g watch like a c*nt (while injured)and making various other embarrassing tv appearanceshe would have been able to string together a run of more than 4 games in the last 7 months

you man are way too bittergood luck to them
Once againanother vip'er tries to go out of their way to try and prove they are not a "hater"why are you wishing them luck? you dont know them!

AAAAAAAAH BRUV ARV ONLY GOTTA GET MESELF HUNDRED LAAAAAAAAARGE MY TUHMURRA AINT I?FAAAAAAAHKIN ELL MATE!Some comedy double act..... but this film is a good look for the UK industry. I hope it makes money cos it will get more interest from Americans and other people with big cheques into what we do here.

The fact Ashley Cole had anything to do this film puts me off completely. Hate that c*nt

sintin fi watch wid a gyalnever gonna be brandoesque was it?

hate tamer hasan.hate Cashley f*ck*ng c*nt ANDHATE DANNY DYER

Danny Dyer and Tamer Hassan showing off their diverse range of acting skills again
the UK equivalent to Pacino and De Niro, imo