Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taurus

How Chinese people multiply

58 posts in this topic

Ashmans gonna pass his maths exam now

flippin hell, if only I knew this sh*t back in primary school, or secondary school even

Long.Quicker doing it mentally, or the conventional way on paper.It would be useful as a check though, if you had plenty of time.

lol @ thinking he aint already got answer in his head and he's just doing dots to match the number

lol @ thinking he aint already got answer in his head and he's just doing dots to match the number
:lol: Try some yourself mate

how the f*ck did i not know about this?would that count as sowin the working on a test doe?also i thought this was about them givin birth

long thatnot about being on question 3 when the teacher yells out 5 minutes left

am i the only one who thought this thread was gonna be about how the chinese multiply in numbers i.e population?

Lol @ this topic NOT being about the rate of breeding.

long thatnot about being on question 3 when the teacher yells out 5 minutes left
Going on like it takes an hour to do some linesTakes 2mins max

also i thought this was about them givin birth
/something racist

innit, but you're only gonna get 1 mark for that 3 mark question with that working outand yeah, thought this was gonna be something about the population

innit, but you're only gonna get 1 mark for that 3 mark question with that working outand yeah, thought this was gonna be something about the population
LOL>But seriously though, it's a pretty solid method, you should get full points for the working out.

Going on like it takes an hour to do some linesTakes 2mins max
Conventional method takes like what...15 seconds?

(3 mark in your KS2 test of course)in theory you should get full points, but you'll never see that method in a markin scheme

lol forgot about this.This method actually seems foolproof though, can't believe I never come across it until now.

LOL>But seriously though, it's a pretty solid method, you should get full points for the working out.
it would look odd markingbare lines on the pageI got 444 in primary anyway

444 in primary school and then again in secondary school>>>>