LONDON TRANSPORT

LEGOMAN

f*ck themoverpriced yet service is shegand the oyster card system is bullshit
lolWhen you have lived other places in the UK, you appreciate London transport, Obviously prices have gone up over the years but in general its not all that badExample;£3.50 all day bus pass all over.in a place in Scotland in the National Park your average bus price for 30 minute bus ride from A - B rtn (can only do the journey once) £3.80.Over all you have a better system than other cities in the UK, Appreciate what you have. This is the problem with people always moaning.
All day ticket's £3.50 in Glasgow.
Exactly - look at the size difference in Glasgow to Ldn though, and the variety of buses on etc. far superior service in LDN.

Guest WAVESURFER
lolWhen you have lived other places in the UK, you appreciate London transport, Obviously prices have gone up over the years but in general its not all that badExample;£3.50 all day bus pass all over.in a place in Scotland in the National Park your average bus price for 30 minute bus ride from A - B rtn (can only do the journey once) £3.80.Over all you have a better system than other cities in the UK, Appreciate what you have. This is the problem with people always moaning.
Exactly - look at the size difference in Glasgow to Ldn though, and the variety of buses on etc. far superior service in LDN.
Yeah, fair point I suppose.

WHEN DO U THINK THE UGLY PATTERNS ON THE BUS AND TUBE SEATS ARE GONNA CHANGE?I SWEAR THEY BEEN THERE OVER 15YEARS
is that it? i was sure your opening post would have been the latest info on how many tube/bus drivers were now wearing your lego chains.

LOL @ DMF living in the Scottish National Park.*exits before essay*.
LOL @ Lemons Something wrong with living in a beautiful place thats surrounded in beautiful landscapes, scenery and fresh unpoluted air and water?I don't live there I Visit my parents there.
Disappointed TBH.I was poking the bear.

LOL @ DMF living in the Scottish National Park.*exits before essay*.
LOL @ Lemons Something wrong with living in a beautiful place thats surrounded in beautiful landscapes, scenery and fresh unpoluted air and water?I don't live there I Visit my parents there.
Disappointed TBH.I was poking the bear.
arrrrrrrrr i seee

WHEN DO U THINK THE UGLY PATTERNS ON THE BUS AND TUBE SEATS ARE GONNA CHANGE?I SWEAR THEY BEEN THERE OVER 15YEARS
is that it? i was sure your opening post would have been the latest info on how many tube/bus drivers were now wearing your lego chains.
NOW THAT U MENTIONED IT THE REAL REASON WAS TO TELL YOU GUYS MY NEW LGO PIECE WAS COMMISSIONED BY TFLlu.jpg

I applaud you DMF. Came with some real points. Keep it up and bring this to other threads./f*ck lego.
WOW.THE HATE THAT FLOODS UR VEINS. LOL
What are you banging on about mate?
JUST YOUR MUM MATE. JUUUUUUUST YOUR MUM
Was that neccessary? Now Im gonna have to resort to a reply such as this-Maybe you should marry her mate, seeing as though your in desperate need of a visa and stuff. I sincerely hope the political madness which drove you and your family here gets better so you bother us no longer./I still hate lego.

I applaud you DMF. Came with some real points. Keep it up and bring this to other threads./f*ck lego.
Was that neccessary? Now Im gonna have to resort to a reply such as this-Maybe you should marry her mate, seeing as though your in desperate need of a visa and stuff. I sincerely hope the political madness which drove you and your family here gets better so you bother us no longer./I still hate lego.
N I STILL LOVE UR MUM :)

N I STILL LOVE UR MUM :)
I love her too.

Guest Triple XXX
Yeah, fair point I suppose.
over here its £4 n only works on busses run by firstthe others charge diff pricesthis place is f*ckin weird