how??

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

No chance. Either you dip low or bounce. Once trust is ghost, redemption attempt is near suicide because she'll make you work twice as hard just for showing effort
c/s thisits pretty much f*cked once the trust has been damaged, ask yourself is it really worth the headache? harsh but true im afraid, i speak from experience
shes worht a million headachesdevised a new plangonna air her for like 6 monthsthen 1 day jus go to her yard act like nothing happened and b bare sweet n sh*t
Oh my lord. :D :D :D

No chance. Either you dip low or bounce. Once trust is ghost, redemption attempt is near suicide because she'll make you work twice as hard just for showing effort
c/s thisits pretty much f*cked once the trust has been damaged, ask yourself is it really worth the headache? harsh but true im afraid, i speak from experience
shes worht a million headachesdevised a new plangonna air her for like 6 monthsthen 1 day jus go to her yard act like nothing happened and b bare sweet n sh*t
Oh my lord. :D :D :D

thats just dumb

:D:D You don't actually get girls do you?