blacks step up.

Da Luv Doc

iceberg, you are blind! You didn't read what i wrote OBVIOUSLY.Muslim isn't a race but a religion, that include black people.Also, black people don't own as many businesses as any of the races in this country.I am saying blacks need to aim higher and run things in whatever industry they enter.Even if p.brisco became ceo of lets say, barclays bank i'd feel proud of the dude even though i don't like him.Anyway, this topic is for blacks only but i'll let iceberg post a reply.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMH @ black people on here though, swear you all like being taken the piss out of by every other race.Some fail.
:lol: how can u make such a broad sweeping generalisation? Your post is just as ignorant and narrow minded as the ones you claim to be undermining whoever. Making yourself look dumb and if anything re-affirming any views your trying to challenge.A few retarded posts on an internet forum, is enough fuel your so called debate. LOLETHOpen your eyes & mind, it's a big world out there. Keep it moving.

Guest Esquilax
protestTodayBBCGet that battyman Griffin out of the spotlight, its BHM for the love of God,ldisrespectLets send him back to being a dustbin man'Ur either with us or against us' - Bush
allow it

SMH @ black people on here though, swear you all like being taken the piss out of by every other race.Some fail.
:lol: how can u make such a broad sweeping generalisation? Your post is just as ignorant and narrow minded as the ones you claim to be undermining whoever. Making yourself look dumb and if anything re-affirming any views your trying to challenge.A few retarded posts on an internet forum, is enough fuel your so called debate. LOLETHOpen your eyes & mind, it's a big world out there. Keep it moving.
What???My mind is open, it is you and other people who have a closed mind, denying anything I have said in my previous topic and the first post in this as false. Black people have the potential to be the most influencial and highest ranked people on this Earth, like has been shown throughout history. Black people on here do like being taken the piss out of, not all, but most do, thus why they give "LOLs" to people who take the piss and hate any thread where it is pro black.Look at my topic about black history in L&L room, it was put in here and then they saw it and tried to ruin it, THAT IS FACT, so I asked for it to be moved away from idiots who want to spoil it(they were not black, but the lost black people whos souls have nothing but other fake facts built into their hearts didn't want to post ANYTHING or say "who cares").

its these lost, dumb house negroes that LOL and cosign when someone like esquillax comes in with their sly racism just mugging black people off. i dont get how some of these bait racists get a free pass in a supposedly urban/black forum.
Because not every black person is uptight. I'm told that some even have a slight sense of humour.

Guest Esquilax
i dnt find any of esquilax race jokes remotely funnywho larfs with him tho, cipher?thats it
all i need tbh <3and who's making race jokes in this topic? is it me?i think not