Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquaman

When You Go Chicken Shop

265 posts in this topic

what do you get?standard sidebreast (i dnt f*ck with any other piece) 3 wings and fries from chicken shop this should be 2 poundsnandos its a half chicken w/ chips and spicy ricemaking myself hungry right now

dnt go chicken shops, if im pushed to i get chipsif i go kfc, i dnt be f*ckin with meat on the bone from take awaysnandos, i prefer to get the chicken burger if im gettin chicken there

Nandos half chicken peri chipsperi mayo dipRice or cole slaw.. Water ( dont do fizzy)Chicken shop (Dixy, Chunky uncle sams & co )Chcken fillet burger with cheese chips 2 wingsOrange juice

Lets not be silly nowKFC & any other varient = 2 peice meal (NO LEG - how can any self respecting person eat a drumstick)Nandos - 5 wings and chips

Just finished eating kfc not too long ago.Was given a leg.Not happy

oi streets ima try nandos wings today. just for u fam hahacant f*ck with any piece other than sidebreast cos i dont like dem sloppy pieces with bare fat on dem. has to be proper chicken where the skin dont drop off

At the counter it's always - 'Breast meat sir, no leg please'.

oi streets ima try nandos wings today. just for u fam haha
Trust, get them shits extra hot.If your feeling paid, get humas and pitta aswell

MY LOCAL CHICKEN SHOP HAS LIKE A PERI PERI GRILLED BURGER WITH CHEESE MAYO LETTUCE AN DICED TOMATOGET THAT WITH A FEW WINGS CHIPS AND PINEAPPLE KA DRINK.BANGERS & MASH MASH MASH MASHNANDOS ITS A FULL CHICKEN RICE CHIPS COLESLAW CHICKEN IN PITTA EXTRA WINGS WITH BARE FANTA TING.

oh excellent, a topic about cheap fried chicken this should prove interesting, plumbing the depths of conversation never before reached on vip2.

what do you get?standard sidebreast (i dnt f*ck with any other piece) 3 wings and fries from chicken shop this should be 2 poundsnandos its a half chicken w/ chips and spicy ricemaking myself hungry right now
Each & every.EXTRA HOT, with Peri-Peri chips & a cup of Garlic Peri sauce for the spicy rice.Bawse./BAIT, I'm an Aff.

oh excellent, a topic about cheap fried chicken this should prove interesting, plumbing the depths of conversation never before reached on vip2.
You a steak man?

You don't have a Nando's in Margate, 'tis bait/No matter how long you'll wait, it'll be too late/

who knows about peri pizza in croydonchicken burger is so massif, an delicious with the damn cheeeeeesesauce all over ur hands when ur finished

i got nandos morleys and pfcbut i'm a veggie out here so no meat for me

but i'm a faggot out here
yes sir you most certainly are

lol innit.

but i'm a faggot out here
yes sir you most certainly are
that cut me, deep inside.

At the counter it's always - 'Breast meat sir, no leg please'.
this guy knows.

hot wings and chips with a mirinda

2 Lahmucuns with salad and garlic sauce.Or...6/7 wings and chips or 2 piece chicken and chips with 2 thighs.

half chicken, 2 leg pieces, chips n ricecant deal with bone dry breast meat

2 Lahmucuns with salad and garlic sauce.
U KNOWthe lamb ones