Rock

Angelo

Guest Esquilax

I think he meant overlooked by himself, as rock is the most popular form of music on the planet/Alt room it would get, as he said, air. When someone posts up the newest and shittest funky tune there's a discussion, no "Put this in the funky room you girating dildo"/ Yeah rock is shower

Why are wierd folk songs and heavy metal being posted lolMalon check these out, cba to youtube em all when people prob won't watchIggy Pop - The PassangerBlue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The ReaperThe Animals - House Of The Rising SunMoody Blues - Nights In White Satin (Not rock really but still)Ocean Colour Scene - The Riverboat SongOcean Colour Scene - The Day We Caught The TrainJimmy Hendrix - All Along The Watch TowerEric Clapton - LaylaBruce Springsteen - Born To RunStairway To Heaven - Led Zepplin (often sited as the best song ever, with good cause)Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You WantRolling Stones - Paint It BlackRolling Stones - Brown SugarRolling Stones - Missing YouDeep Purple - Smoke On The WaterMalon Listen to all these, you know I woulndt lead you wrong!

Yeah heard of lot of them, big.AlsoStones - Beast of BurdenStones - Gimme ShelterSRV and the Hendrix Version - Little WingClapton - Old Lovewill y/t the ones I haven't heard of./why the african remix of marlonMALON
LOL

*righteous man*Bare evil within this genre*Secular mode*http://djfase.podomatic.com/player/web/200...T22_31_19-07_00Track Listing:1. Centipede/Rebbie Jackson2. Heaven Is A Place On Earth/Belinda Carlisle3. Somebody's Watching Me/Rockwell4. I Just Died in Your Arms/Cutting Crew5. Always On My Mind/Pet Shop Boys6. This is Radio Clash/The Clash7. It's My Life/Talk Talk8. Who Can It Be Now/Men At Work9. Call Me Al/Paul Simon10. Rock The Casbah/The Clash11. Fame/Irene Cara12. Jessie's Girl/Rick Springfield13. Jump/ The Pointer Sister14. Freedom/Wham!15. Sunglasses At Night/Corey Hart16. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)/Michael Jackson17. Easy Lover/Phil Collins18. Run To You/Bryan Adams19. Livin' On A Prayer/Bon Jovi20. Sweet Child Of Mine/Guns 'N Roses21. You Shook Me All Night Long/AC/DC22. Summer Of '69/Bryan Adams23. Love Bites/Def Leppard24. Jump/Van Halen25. Mony Mony/Billy Idol26. Blinded By The Light/Manfred Mann27. Hard To Say I’m Sorry/Chicago28. Nothing Compares 2 U/Prince29. Please Don’t Go/New Kids On The Block30. Pass The Dutchie/Musical Youth31. Walking On The Moon/The PoliceBwoy.