Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Triple XXX

Papoose?

41 posts in this topic

I still cant believe how his career fell off with the buzz he had, its deep, dont even know who to blame.

Used to listen to this guy religiously, remember telling all my boys about him n they try par me off till they heard himTbh I am glad his album never properly droppped from when he was lining upJazzy PhaSwizz BeatsAkonCiaraetcAs collabs

Lookin after Remy's yute I hope.His buzz was only ever really New York and its twin, London.Should of just gone Koch as soon as he got released from Jive and put out a street album.Plus it would seem Slay cares more for Ashley Logan & Pretty etc, than a new Pap tape and Slay was the ones getting all those collabs for him.

never felt him like thatbut i did think he would be around longer than he wasah well

Lookin after Remy's yute I hope.His buzz was only ever really New York and its twin, London.Should of just gone Koch as soon as he got released from Jive and put out a street album.Plus it would seem Slay cares more for Ashley Logan & Pretty etc, than a new Pap tape and Slay was the ones getting all those collabs for him.
remy ma?and pap?got a yute?

he was sh*t plus his voice was jarring
:!: :!:

IF HE WAS A THREAT ID MACHINE GUN HIS NECK

I DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT, I'LL LEAVE SOMETHIN WET, TAKE THE THING TO YA 'JECTS, AND SQUEEZE UP THE STEPSSDFJK SLADFGFHHGJGJGJJFCG

Pa. Poose. Pa........Poose

Heard one new tune by him on Westwood yesterdayHorrible

beg we turn this into a commemoration topicr.i.p

Papoose was the next big thing.2 things f*cked it up for me.First was his album playback. We waited so long to hear album material and he finally flies into London to play it to us. He keeps us waiting for damn near 3 hours then finally turns up, shuffles around a bit then his manager announces he left the CD in New York - IS THIS YUTE f*ck*ng STUPID?? then as a consolation prize the fool walks around the room shaking everyones hand like he's Jay-Z. no star quality.Then, about 6 months later I saw a video on youtube of him in a barbers chair getting his hair cut.....WITH A FITTED CAP ON.thats what killed it for me.

Punchlines got so silly after a while.

^ Sound is poor on that, so just the song below...When THIS dropped, I was like okay this nigga official. Then Flex started playing it I was like there is his Tri-State buzz for the next 2 years...

Then, about 6 months later I saw a video on youtube of him in a barbers chair getting his hair cut.....WITH A FITTED CAP ON.thats what killed it for me.
lmao wut

I can't find the video but I saw it with my own eyes.This nigga was in a barber chair with the blanket around him and his fitted cap on, while the barber was shaping up the back of his head

Then, about 6 months later I saw a video on youtube of him in a barbers chair getting his hair cut.....WITH A FITTED CAP ON.thats what killed it for me.
lmao wut