Papoose?

Guest Triple XXX

Used to listen to this guy religiously, remember telling all my boys about him n they try par me off till they heard himTbh I am glad his album never properly droppped from when he was lining upJazzy PhaSwizz BeatsAkonCiaraetcAs collabs

Lookin after Remy's yute I hope.His buzz was only ever really New York and its twin, London.Should of just gone Koch as soon as he got released from Jive and put out a street album.Plus it would seem Slay cares more for Ashley Logan & Pretty etc, than a new Pap tape and Slay was the ones getting all those collabs for him.

Lookin after Remy's yute I hope.His buzz was only ever really New York and its twin, London.Should of just gone Koch as soon as he got released from Jive and put out a street album.Plus it would seem Slay cares more for Ashley Logan & Pretty etc, than a new Pap tape and Slay was the ones getting all those collabs for him.
remy ma?and pap?got a yute?

Papoose was the next big thing.2 things f*cked it up for me.First was his album playback. We waited so long to hear album material and he finally flies into London to play it to us. He keeps us waiting for damn near 3 hours then finally turns up, shuffles around a bit then his manager announces he left the CD in New York - IS THIS YUTE f*ck*ng STUPID?? then as a consolation prize the fool walks around the room shaking everyones hand like he's Jay-Z. no star quality.Then, about 6 months later I saw a video on youtube of him in a barbers chair getting his hair cut.....WITH A FITTED CAP ON.thats what killed it for me.