5x5/machines/shakes

Skenghis Khan

What r u trying to do?Unless ur trying to get big then use water with ur shake and try to find ISOPURE Zero Carb. Believe me son I have sampled a vast array of proteins and this is by far the most superior shake on the market right about now my dargie. If u can't find this then I'd suggest LA Whey as a satisfactory alternative for ur craving.No benches in the whole gym? Are u taking the piss lad? U can still do squats and sh*t but obviously u will not be learning the correct form neither will u be getting as good a workout as u could get through using an olympic bar and rack/bench.

Safe.looking to get fairly slabjust spoke to a guy at the gym who sed they had barbells and benches locked in a cupboard and he cant get them out cos of health and safety, bout sum boog insurance - hopefully he will change his mind if I can get a spotter stronglifts says to start wiv an empty bar but as the smiths gonna f*ck me form anyway wat weight should i start wiv?

ask the guy if u can have the bar and bench, even if its a slip a tenner and leave it at the back door job.with the smiths at my current gym the are not fixed to a rail they move alot like an inch or so in either direction and at different heights, and just have hooks on the bar. is this the same with all?switching to a proper gym next week, f*ck this leisure center crap, im sick of half the machines being broken and between 6 and 8 u cant get near anything u want cus of all the idiots going through their gym fad.also f*ck starting with an empty bar, u will take weeks to get to a half decent weights, but do start light where u can do it with proper form