Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
streets.

BNP on Question Time

525 posts in this topic

Latest news - Protesters have "breached security" and are on the phone to Sky News while running around the building.Keep all BNP/Question time discussions in this one thread. Should be an entertaining read by tonight.Today, 22:35 on BBC One 22/10/2009 With panellists Jack Straw, Baroness Warsi, Chris Huhne, Nick Griffin and Bonnie Greer.

when is it by the way?the actual show i mean

just hope it lives up to its hype

Fingers crossed for some violence towards Griffin on this show.

i'm an advocate for freedom of speech and freedom of association, but on this instance I believe the BNP have to be stopped.making it cool for a bunch of racist bigots to freely express their racially charged slanders and false sense of superiority is unacceptable, backwards and to some extent undemocratic.

lol this guy cant wait i swear this is on at 10:35

i'm an advocate for freedom of speech and freedom of association, but on this instance I believe the BNP have to be stopped.making it cool for a bunch of racist bigots to freely express their racially charged slanders and false sense of superiority is unacceptable, backwards and to some extent undemocratic.
It's insulting to assume that the majority of the population of this country are not intelligent enough to see past the BNP's flagrantly racist ideaology, keep in mind that most people are watching this to see the BNP lambasted.

I hope people ask some proper questions about their policies and don't just make this a one track debate.

The BNP have some points that need to be raised though, which other partys happily avoid. e.g immigration.And i dissagree with them as much as the next guy.

It's insulting to assume that the majority of the population of this country are not intelligent enough to see past the BNP's flagrantly racist ideaology, keep in mind that most people are watching this to see the BNP lambasted.
Its insulting to think this sort of brain washing and racist propaganda has not happened before, need I remind you of Hitler? People, no matter how intelligent they are are still impressionable and susceptible to these kinds of ideologies. We should fight against it and not wait for it to blow up in our faces.

I hope people ask some proper questions about their policies and don't just make this a one track debate.
I think treating them like a legitimate political party and asking proper questions about their policies would be lending them credibility, which they don't deserve.They should be lambasted and marginalised.

Its insulting to think this sort of brain washing and racist propaganda has not happened before, need I remind you of Hitler? People, no matter how intelligent they are are still impressionable and susceptible to these kinds of ideologies. We should fight against it and not wait for it to blow up in our faces.
Are you this passionate about radical muslims aswell, don't remember anyone having sh*t to say when Choudarys gettin airtime on TV.

I think treating them like a legitimate political party and asking proper questions about their policies would be lending them credibility, which they don't deserve.
Why aren't they a legitimate political party?

The circumstances of Nazi Germany and modern day Britain are vastly different, and it would be silly to compare them and their severity. Hitler and Nazism is an easy platform to jump on, purely on the atrocities that were performed under their reign, and the emotion and imagery that Nazism conjours up. Nazis are the very embodiment of historical evil, so anythin associated with them will automatically be dismissed.With the media, in all forms, staunchly against the BNP, and the BNP aren't even nearly as radical as the Nazis, there's no way they could reach such status.

Are you this passionate about radical muslims aswell, don't remember anyone having sh*t to say when Choudarys gettin airtime on TV.
I'm a moderate. I'm not in support of any extreme views, be it racial, political or religious.that should answer your question.

:!: :!: :!: nick griffin wants it to be a group of people attack his views on immigration, just plays into his hands.

I think treating them like a legitimate political party and asking proper questions about their policies would be lending them credibility, which they don't deserve.
Why aren't they a legitimate political party?
Because they're a group of mindless louts, with well-publicised links to extremist far-right groups, and their entire existence is based solely on kicking out immigrants.

Let this piece of sh*t on TV for people to decide for themselves All this fear of what he might do to peoples minds when people will be able to see him for what he is worthAllow giving him more power by trying to silence his freedom of speech even though he is a vile man

Cannot wait for these guys to bury themselves to be honest

Let this piece of sh*t on TV for people to decide for themselves All this fear of what he might do to peoples minds when people will be able to see him for what he is worthAllow giving him more power by trying to silence his freedom of speech even though he is a vile man
if it plays out this way..all the best.I'll be tuning in though

f*ckIN LETS AVE IT OUTcannot wait 4 thisim f*ckin salivatin at the prospect of this debarcle unfolding on my iplayer 2nitewil be the best tv moment of THE YEAR

hype ting pon sky news

why give such a fringe minority group such a big platform?

LOL at these lost guys on the streets on sky news trying to shut down peoples freedom of speechThey dont even know what they are doing and will be the same people complaining when they are told they cant protest in the streets