Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Gayle

Best Goals You Have Seen Live

14 posts in this topic

Was in Northbank for this oneNever worked this game so was lucky to see itWas behind the goalNorth Bank UpperMy 1st and only time to Wembley

theres bare but i cant find em on youtube.this one was quite sick thoughScott Sinclairs one on 4.00

Reyes ending Chelsea, F.A CUP

Pires vs Southampton when he tore them apart.Also so many sick goals in 1 game...Good times./ Allow the music

Pires at Villa Park in Arsenal's gold kit.Sylvain Distin for Man City a few years ago, mazy run from centre halfScholes at Villa Park from the corner about 3 years agoCarbone against Leeds in 2000 fa cup quater finalMilosevic at Wembley 96 league cup finalHitzlsperger against SHA

Kamara for Fulham, when it finished 3-3 vs Tottenham few seasons back.

Batistuta against United When we were European Champions

Pires at Villa Park in Arsenal's gold kit.Sylvain Distin for Man City a few years ago, mazy run from centre halfScholes at Villa Park from the corner about 3 years agoCarbone against Leeds in 2000 fa cup quater finalMilosevic at Wembley 96 league cup finalHitzlsperger against SHA
Off Topic. Reason why I quote your post because I saw your avatar. I was in the North Stand last season for the Villa Fulham Game and a supporter queuing for food was wearing a National Front Badge loud and proud I stared at him and he wouldn't turn his head lmao.As for the topic.Henry V Man Utd the one when he blasted it past Carroll from 30 yards in the 1-1 draw.Bentley V Arsenal.

Hmm the Kaka one against Argentina was pretty special, Batigol against us at Wembley I was behind the goal for that.