Natwest?

TF S4DK

Dont wanna turn this into some scam thread, im obviously not into crime its not my forté, but hypothetically speaking lets say u have someones card details minus the security code and their bank details minus address and dob, what could u do?

Also if u had just someones bank statements what could u do?

just to reiterate this is not for crime, just to educate myself.

Dont worry bro because you said its not for crime, I believe its not for crime.

I'm no expert but you cant do anything without a CVV/security code, thats what theyre there for, any valid 16 digit number credit/debit card number always follows a formula that when validated=1(or something like that), so if you had mad maths skills you could work out valid credit card numbers. Hence the CVV.

With everything you mentioned all you could probably do was start a direct debit tbh. If they had the address and dob they could probably try and apply for credit in the persons name.

Dont wanna turn this into some scam thread, im obviously not into crime its not my forté, but hypothetically speaking lets say u have someones card details minus the security code and their bank details minus address and dob, what could u do?

THEM DISCLAIMERS THERE

U HAVE BEEN FLAGGED MATE.

THEM DISCLAIMERS THERE

U HAVE BEEN FLAGGED MATE.

lmao