Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Gayle

Fave West Coast Beats

28 posts in this topic

WEST COAST PRODUCTION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________________ INSERT ANY GENRE OF MUSIC

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">Daz Dillinger and Warren G >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DR. Dre

Makes you just wanna chill with a drink and zoot, not that i smoke

U KNOW THEM 1S

bbq musicdrivin so slow windows open music i rememer when i was young and a big big pac fan and wouldnt listen to anything else other then west cost music then its dark n hell is hot came out......

WEST COAST PRODUCTION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________________ INSERT ANY GENRE OF MUSICDaz Dillinger and Warren G >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DR. Dre
dj quik?

WEST COAST PRODUCTION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________________ INSERT ANY GENRE OF MUSICDaz Dillinger and Warren G >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DR. Dre
dj quik?
i acknowledge that he's sick, but dnt feel him as much as these 3

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

It aint no funIf the homies can't haveeee none

GUESS WHO'S BACK IN THE MUTHAf*ckING HOUSEWIT A FAT d*ck 4 YOUR MUTHAf*ckING MOUTH

GUESS WHO'S BACK IN THE MUTHAf*ckING HOUSEWIT A FAT d*ck 4 YOUR MUTHAf*ckING MOUTH
LOL wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

just reminds me of summer every time I hear it

just reminds me of summer every time I hear it
link?kurupt= most talented rapper that has ever lived

yep,just downloaded Warren G's new alum alsoold skool West Coast productions>>>>>any other imo

c/s this thread with the Power of OdinAlso auto c/s anything JAS1992 posts in threads of this sortBasically picks out exact links I'd post

Yes. Tyred went IN.Gonna d/l a tonne of sh*t now. Took this long to mention it?! SMH

Eazy E - Real Mother f*ck*ng G'sTune is sick