Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corrigan

What's coventry saying?

32 posts in this topic

i'm going there to look at the uni 2morois dere anywhere in the town that u wud advise checking out?

i was gonna go therewent for openday last yrcitys deadout tbh

It's basically just full of plastic knife and fork factories. sh*t hole.

i'm going there to look at the uni 2morois dere anywhere in the town that u wud advise checking out?
The train station, preferably the 09:06 to Manchester, though anywhere will be good.

lol so i take that its a sh*t holeonly reason that made me consider the uni as a backup, is that the bangers crow is meant to b around there

only reason that made me consider the uni as a backup, is that the bangers crow is meant to b around there
serious guy

only reason that made me consider the uni as a backup, is that the bangers crow is meant to b around there
serious guy
Definately

serious guy
Definately
c/s

serious guy
Definately
Ultimately

serious guy
Definately
Ultimately
Completely.

serious guy
Definately
Ultimately
Completely.
yh u know im serious gang

coventry is deadddddmy boys at that uniis deaaaaaaaadwhen i went there planned to stay a weekwhen i got there i came back the same dayis dead

Worst city I've ever been to.Titan went to the uni though so if you wanna know stuff...

My friends are saying they like it but everyone else has said its a sh*t hole

This song's about Coventry:Just saying.

its not as bad as people are saying, i dont think i could live there again tho./ur a fiend g. how u gonna choose a backup uni based on peng, if thats why, choose birmingham.

its not as bad as people are saying, i dont think i could live there again tho./ur a fiend g. how u gonna choose a backup uni based on peng, if thats why, choose birmingham.
birmingham is a 1st choice tingso 4 backup choose the place wit 2nd best piff outside LDN

smh.
llow mei have been 2 a few country areas and the draw is slackin, nt having that 4 3 yrs

SMH @ choosing a uni based on peng.Anyways, don't go to the uni. It really isn't somewhere you should be aiming to go in all honesty. More and more London heads are going there so you will always find people to jam with. However, when no one is about or you are broke, it is a dead dead dead city. I had to come to London every 2 weeks to cope. Place gets quiet real early and buses stop running at 11 so don't expect it to be like London at night. However, there is a London promoter up there who holds a rave called How We Livin'. It is pretty much always jam packed so it will be a good night for you. but yeah, I wouldn't recommend going there, and if you don't find your peoples that you can jam with, you will be pissed.

SMH @ choosing a uni based on peng.Anyways, don't go to the uni. It really isn't somewhere you should be aiming to go in all honesty. More and more London heads are going there so you will always find people to jam with. However, when no one is about or you are broke, it is a dead dead dead city. I had to come to London every 2 weeks to cope. Place gets quiet real early and buses stop running at 11 so don't expect it to be like London at night. However, there is a London promoter up there who holds a rave called How We Livin'. It is pretty much always jam packed so it will be a good night for you. but yeah, I wouldn't recommend going there, and if you don't find your peoples that you can jam with, you will be pissed.
SAFE 4 THAT

I swear coventry uni is like low, as in sh*t.f*ck that man, aim higher lad.

Lol mans basing his uni choice on weed? Like really?