What's coventry saying?

Corrigan

i'm going there to look at the uni 2morois dere anywhere in the town that u wud advise checking out?
The train station, preferably the 09:06 to Manchester, though anywhere will be good.

SMH @ choosing a uni based on peng.Anyways, don't go to the uni. It really isn't somewhere you should be aiming to go in all honesty. More and more London heads are going there so you will always find people to jam with. However, when no one is about or you are broke, it is a dead dead dead city. I had to come to London every 2 weeks to cope. Place gets quiet real early and buses stop running at 11 so don't expect it to be like London at night. However, there is a London promoter up there who holds a rave called How We Livin'. It is pretty much always jam packed so it will be a good night for you. but yeah, I wouldn't recommend going there, and if you don't find your peoples that you can jam with, you will be pissed.

SMH @ choosing a uni based on peng.Anyways, don't go to the uni. It really isn't somewhere you should be aiming to go in all honesty. More and more London heads are going there so you will always find people to jam with. However, when no one is about or you are broke, it is a dead dead dead city. I had to come to London every 2 weeks to cope. Place gets quiet real early and buses stop running at 11 so don't expect it to be like London at night. However, there is a London promoter up there who holds a rave called How We Livin'. It is pretty much always jam packed so it will be a good night for you. but yeah, I wouldn't recommend going there, and if you don't find your peoples that you can jam with, you will be pissed.
SAFE 4 THAT