Dragon Ball Raging Blast

Supernova

for me..this game is a MUSTThe playable characters list (with transformations):1. Android #162. Android #173. Android #184. Android #195. Android #20 AKA Dr. Gero6. Bardock7. Broly (SSJ, Legendary Super Saiyan)8. Super Saiyan 3 Broly (game-exclusive)9. Burter10. Buu AKA Fat Buu AKA Majin Buu11. Kid Buu12. Super Buu (with Gotenks absorbed, with Gohan absorbed))13. Captain Ginyu14. Cell (Imperfect, Semi-Perfect, Perfect, Super Perfect)15. Chiaotzu16. Dodoria17. Frieza (1st Form, 2nd Form, 3rd Form, Final Form, 100% Final Form)18. Future Trunks (SSJ, Ultra Super Saiyan)19. Future Trunks with Sword (SSJ)20. Kid Trunks (SSJ)21. Gogeta (SSJ)22. Kid Gohan23. Teen Gohan (SSJ, SSJ2)24. Gohan (SSJ, SSJ2, Great Saiyaman?, Ultimate Gohan?)25. Goku (SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3)26. Goten (SSJ)27. Gotenks (SSJ, SSJ3)28. Guldo29. Jeice - BADMAN30. Krillin31. Nappa32. Piccolo (Powerlevel from early 408 to late 180,000,000)33. Raditz34. Recoome35. Tien36. Vegeta with Scouter37. Vegeta (SSJ, Ascended Super Saiyan, SSJ2)38. Majin Vegeta (SSJ2)39. Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta (game-exclusive)40. Vegito (SSJ)41. Videl42. Yamcha43. Zarbon (Transformation)Possibly returning characters are:* Bulma* Cell Jr.* Chi Chi* Cooler* Dabura* Hercule AKA Satan* King Kai* Master Roshi* Saibaman* Supreme Kai* Yajirobe

lol @ watching and enjoying dbz now. its too sh*t.dont wanna be watching ruining my childhood memories like that.edit - will try out the game but i should buy, tenkaichi 2 was amazing.

these games all look the same from one to the next. graphics dont seem to be improved or nothing. dont see the point in releasing similar games instead of using all that time to make one sick sick dbz game that will last long

need to make a dbz platform type game with co op and take it like that. would work betterf*ck why dont they make that? would be SICK
C/S

these games all look the same from one to the next. graphics dont seem to be improved or nothing. dont see the point in releasing similar games
dbz merchandising. they will always continue to make something new. always.

these games all look the same from one to the next. graphics dont seem to be improved or nothing. dont see the point in releasing similar games instead of using all that time to make one sick sick dbz game that will last long
need to make a dbz platform type game with co op and take it like that. would work betterf*ck why dont they make that? would be SICK
C/S
i remember someone made a half life mod that was sort of like that.was online multiplayer and that. didnt really have a story line as you just went online against like 5 over man and battle it out to level up. still, i want a platform story lined game, would sell bare i know it (if made right)