Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hardface

Taken from Grime Forum front page

2 posts in this topic

Worth a punt...........This thread is an automatic RSS feed from our home page and it is best viewed in it's original format here.‘Friend of mine, Foe of the music’ is the debut mixtape offering from West London MC/songwriter Warlock. Packed with concepts, real songs and instrumentals provided by the cream of the crop of up and coming production talent, this CD is set to make waves on the underground grime scene.“There is no mindless, stupid Music on here, the whole thing is concepts, this is an album of 15 songs, a cerebral CD, I like it, it’s a good look.”– Logan Sama, Kiss 100“Some of the strongest songwriting and lyrical wordplay I have yet heard from a UK artist.”– Britishhiphop.co.ukDownload From:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KWSFTEFGhttp://rapidshare.com/files/29616889...k-FOM_FOTM.rarwww.myspace.com/warlockra Tracklist: 1. Friend Of Mine (Produced by M Dot E) 2. Stick To Ma Gunz (Produced by Geo) 3. Drunk Dance (Ft. Dre) (Produced by BGZ) 4. Grime Train (Produced by S.O.S.) 5. Kurt Cobain (Produced by Rifle) 6. London’s Burning (Produced by G-dub) 7. Old Dog And Old Tricks (Produced by K Muzik) 8. Music Is My Legacy (Produced by K Muzik) 9. Please, Cautious (Ft. Direman & K.P.) (Produced by Rifle) 10. Mrs. Lewis 11. On Trial (Ft. Yello Boy) (Produced by Sly Rakkoon) 12. Nah Like Me (Produced by Bowzer) 13. Pump It (Ft. Gritty Commitee) (Produced by Rifle) 14. Old School (Produced by Sly Rakkoon) 15. Souls Crying (Ft. Tish) (Produced by Venom)Warlock-Friend-of-Mine-Foe-of-the-Music.jpg

downloaded this ages ago.Warlock had potential but never really lived up to is. He is a f*ck*ng shower MC but this mixtape isnt as good as it should be