Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imhim

Daniel Radcliffe

38 posts in this topic

Daniel Radcliffe, who plays Harry Potter in the Harry Potter films, was payed 250,000 Euros for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, $3 million for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, $11 million for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and $14 million for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Daniel currently has $15 million and is the richest teenager in all of Britain.he then goes off and buys a puntoFor everything else these more to life

probs in his offshore bank account gaining dumb interest

i once knew a guy who had 2 million and was only gettin 4 grand a month interesti laughed.....and then school man in the bedroomi was on top of the world that night

smart manjust coz u got p dont meant u have to be flashy.hes type casted now as wel.. he knows he will always be known as harry potter and might find it hard to get next acting jobs so hes being a bit sensible with it.

If he's made all that moneyBut only has 15min on himThen he must have spent / invested the rest.I'm guessing a guy in his position could be cashing in on the credit crunch - buying property and maybe shares in some companies

So?Would you prefer he be a flash c*nt?Why does it even matterSeen him in a cople interviews, seems like a nice, humble guyAll the best to him+I need to be linkin Emma Watson though tbrhtbh.

So?Would you prefer he be a flash c*nt?Why does it even matterSeen him in a cople interviews, seems like a nice, humble guyAll the best to him+I need to be linkin Emma Watson though tbrhtbh.
C/S this, last time i heard he was pushing some standard hybridwe cannot be talking about the same girl

C/S this, last time i heard he was pushing some standard hybridwe cannot be talking about the same girl
lmao

im not saying he needs to buy a maybach... but a punto...

Hermione yea?spacer.gifEmmaWatson3WENN_468x560.jpgLook at that, you just know she goes like the clappers.

tbh she does look betta these days now that shes olda

Hermione yea?spacer.gifEmmaWatson3WENN_468x560.jpgLook at that, you just know she goes like the clappers.
Not to say i wouldn't bang doe, buts shes any standard white chick

lol @ thinking anyone doesn't look decent in a professional photo shoot

dont get the point of this thread. man is living a humble existence/would beat emma watson no qualms

I wouldnt even drive a punto and im broke as f*ck. Fair play to him if thats what he likes, nothing to do with me so i dont give a f*ck.

I wouldnt even drive a punto and im broke as f*ck. Fair play to him if thats what he likes, nothing to do with me so i dont give a f*ck.
ttkk

some1 up the pic of her with her fanny poking outdont know what websites its on

Iint allow them tin cars

some1 up the pic of her with her fanny poking outdont know what websites its on
emma-watson-p*ssy-01.jpg

He's Jewish, are you really surprised?Better than the standard Volvo..

LOL @ comparing a volvo to a puntovolvo's are the safest car makers in the world

frodo bagins got typecasted swear the yanks loved him in green st