what type of boyfriend/girlfreind r u?

Kim

not lover in the sheets i mean well basically what my title asks...i am a very hard person to get along with in the first place but if ur my girlfreind im open and put my self out there to all attacks and all critism so theres no dramas, and secrets can be dealt with or so it seems, a shock less mindset, so im easier to talk to about deep issues, there is a downside to that, im just the listener and i find it hard to talk about my own deep issues but on the up side, im mysterious....another personal trait in relationships would be I love and i have admitted it so bly me i love to rip people apart(cuss them hard) and make them laugh, its all jokes but im serious at the same time, so all though im a joker as well as a listener i also keep it real...how would you describe yourslef?

not lover in the sheets i mean well basically what my title asks...i am a very hard person to get along with in the first place but if ur my girlfreind im open and put my self out there to all attacks and all critism so theres no dramas, and secrets can be dealt with or so it seems, a shock less mindset, so im easier to talk to about deep issues, there is a downside to that, im just the listener and i find it hard to talk about my own deep issues but on the up side, im mysterious....another personal trait in relationships would be I love and i have admitted it so bly me i love to rip people apart(cuss them hard) and make them laugh, its all jokes but im serious at the same time, so all though im a joker as well as a listener i also keep it real...how would you describe yourslef?
cool thread mate