Yet again - Fuck the POLICE.

Eskay Jones

How are they gonna stop me for 32mins and 19seconds with my 8 week old baby in the backseat (with the mum) talkin nonsense about f*ck*ng insurance when my insurance is f*ck*ng official. f*ck off with that sh*t.Little smug prick who loved trying to talk down to me like im some d*ckhead. One of these days i'm gonna prove the racist stereotypes of these feds right and take some f*ck*ng teeth out.Rant happened earlier today just felt like sharing the experience. Safety

One of these days i'm gonna prove the racist stereotypes of these feds right and take some f*ck*ng teeth out.
LOLNot even knock some out you know, take someWhats the racial stereotype, all somali people are dentists?

Basically.Poles/Eastern Europeans often drive with no insurance, so they get stopped.Chinese often pirate DVDs/smuggle people in, so they get stopped.White chavs in suburban places often joyride, so they sometimes get stopped.
Your a idiot.
But you let a fed waste half an hour of your time with a kid in the back and you will most likely not get any justice.

lol @ let himThe guy has a kid and wife in the backseatthe police have stopped him therefore have his detailswhat could he have done?Flip out get into a fight and get that 32 mins raised to 24 hours?..Or drive off and lead them in a high-speed pursuit through landan taan?@ Threadstarter I aint gonna lie you failedwhen he pulled you overshoulda just hop out the whip and leng man down