Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afroman

Look, U might be good looking, but your grammar is appauling

35 posts in this topic

APPALLING **

UNDER-siege judge Alesha Dixon has been facing a fresh barrage of criticism - this time about the way she TALKS.Complaints have flooded the BBC website over the way she uses the word "was" instead of "were".Alesha, 31, will say to contestants: "I liked how strong you was" or "Was you smelling her hair?"One viewer wrote on the Strictly web forum: "It makes me cringe to hear her speak." Another added: "You can speak with an accent, but speak correct English." A third added: "In my household every 'was' is greeted with a chorus of exasperated WEREs!!!"Maybe Alesha would tell us that we is being well pedantic."Ironically, others wrote misspelt, poorly punctuated messages, including: "I was really upset with Aleshas grammar" and "the grammer issues are adding to her difficulties". Alesha, from Welwyn Garden City, Herts, has been coping with a backlash since replacing popular Arlene Phillips on the BBC1 show.An Alesha supporter wrote on the forum: "Who is sitting at home typing nasty comments like that with a huge chip on their shoulder? In fact I think it sounds like you have a whole potato field on yours."*Yes, we know it's wrong.
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/st...n-hit-show.html[/i don't watch the show too tough. But, Every time I read a news article related to Alesha lately she keeps getting slewed. Its obvious the general public aint feeling her new role. I can understand the backlash considering the type of viewers that watch 'strictly come Dancing'. I don't think the panel judge role was a good move for her. She should have kept it moving after winning the thing.

tbh if she wasn't perceived as 'street' by middle england she wouldn't be getting this.just saying.

"In my household every 'was' is greeted with a chorus of exasperated WEREs!!"
These kind of people piss me off so much. I can imagine my family doing something like that.

Cheryl Cole is just as bad, doubt she gets as many complaints.

different audience tho. X-factor & strictly come dancing.

different audience tho. X-factor & strictly come dancing.
I did think this, but they did change the timing of strictly because people wanted to watch both.

tbh if she wasn't perceived as 'street' by middle england she wouldn't be getting this.just saying.
This quote made me think that
APPALLING **
UNDER-siege judge Alesha Dixon has been facing a fresh barrage of criticism - this time about the way she TALKS.Complaints have flooded the BBC website over the way she uses the word "was" instead of "were".Alesha, 31, will say to contestants: "I liked how strong you was" or "Was you smelling her hair?"One viewer wrote on the Strictly web forum: "It makes me cringe to hear her speak." Another added: "You can speak with an accent, but speak correct English."
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/st...n-hit-show.html[/
What accent?

Get me. She has no accent. Guess they can't understand her blaccent.

she needs 2 learn 2 speak englishmakiin black people look ignorantshame on her

thought this was about malika

"In my household every 'was' is greeted with a chorus of exasperated WEREs!!!
lmao idiots
"Maybe Alesha would tell us that we is being well pedantic."
this is a send. either sending for her 'street' background or race or both.f*ck these posh people man at the end of the day shes infront of the camera and they are in front of a tv. shes doin well and alot of people must like her.

Its strange because the general public usually love a halfie thrown in here and there. Guess this just symbolises the general dumbing down of the nation.

Its strange because the general public usually love a halfie thrown in here and there. Guess this just symbolises the general dumbing down of the nation.
Halfy-sp.jpg

they are right to complain. i hate hearing anyone talk like that.saying you was on a TV show in england is just f*ck*ng crassbig up the racists complaining. u got this one right...

She can say whatever the f*ck she likes as long as she keeps looking good.