Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michel Kane

Not even trying to be nostalgic but...

63 posts in this topic

...I'm about to start playing Batman: Arkham Asylum for the 1st time, and decided to watch the Batman: Animated Series to pump me up and....I realized. The music for the opening intros to most 90's cartoons was f*ck*ng out of this world.Straight bangers.Post more.

X-Men & Pokemon theme tunes were emotional!

pokemon had like 5 or 6 or 13

slayermans grime mix of the x-men beat >>>>>__________________*NO HOMO* but this tune was f*ck*ng hard.

slayermans grime mix of the x-men beat >>>>>__________________*NO HOMO* but this tune was f*ck*ng hard.
80's

this thread wont be serious till some1 posts DEFENDERS OF THE EARTHDEFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDERSSSSSSSSSSS

Yo MK I'm not tryna be rude but...ARE U DUMB??JQ and X-Men already done the thread

/ the guy who does the joker's voice in the batman animated series is the same guy in the arkham asylum game.

x-men theme tune was HAAAAARDhad man skankin out be4 he even knew what skankin out was

...I'm about to start playing Batman: Arkham Asylum for the 1st time, and decided to watch the Batman: Animated Series to pump me up and....I realized. The music for the opening intros to most 90's cartoons was f*ck*ng out of this world.Straight bangers.Post more.
this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
kmftthey don't make cartoons like they used to
ARddddddddddX-men cartoon was too muchGambit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...I'm about to start playing Batman: Arkham Asylum for the 1st time, and decided to watch the Batman: Animated Series to pump me up and....Straight bangers.Post more.
this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
kmftthey don't make cartoons like they used to
ARddddddddddX-men cartoon was too much, nothing needs to be said about dragonball zGambit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Everytime I hear that johnny quest intro...

x-men theme tune was HAAAAARD
Pokeman tune was emotinalhad Jem and the Holograms on video when I was a kid, lolJonny Quest>>>James Bond Junior theme tune was a banger also

swear this never gets old you CRAZY?p.s i swear dbz intro is goat, bare hype

who remembers the tune from tomb raider 1, where the t rex appears? and it played this tune, every time i sing it, i end up singing the johnny quest theme.30 seconds in, tune is actually sick as well.Sharky and George! The crime busters of the sea!In another dimension another time IN SPACE!A parallel universe is FALLING ON IT'S FACE!Batman is the ultimate one tho, fukin loved that cartoon.