Today

kurious

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think u overstand, i needed to warn the e-world incase any videos surface and ppl got excitedi never wear knickers unless im in cycle or im wearing a skirt/dress, just the way i choose to live my lifeIm getting over it now but the killer is i didnt clock i was pantyless till i was well on the trainImagine the dispairDisgrace tbh, big fail on my part

Guest Esquilax
This isn't even funny, it's just nasty. Actually it's pretty amusing but still, you need to fix up.
Yeah all jokes aside, allow thatIf you're jamming on a sweaty tube train with your zip undone everyone can smell your nannerMay aswell just go up to everyone and rub your snatch in their eyes n sh*t

It makes sense now why da yout was saying something like'what is this naar what is THIS' in2 his fone+whats so grim about no underwearUr clothes are clean and u washed in the morning so theres not really that big an issue unless ur f*ck*ng flies are unf*ckingdonei know theres some ppl that dont was and put on clean underwear and feel to themselves they are freshNah

This isn't even funny, it's just nasty. Actually it's pretty amusing but still, you need to fix up.
Yeah all jokes aside, allow thatIf you're jamming on a sweaty tube train with your zip undone everyone can smell your nannerMay aswell just go up to everyone and rub your snatch in their eyes n sh*t
:lol: :lol: