Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

Women!

82 posts in this topic

Speaking to a girl the other day, she's telling me she likes firm, straight-forward men who take command, she finds it sexy.We weren't even talking about in the bedroom but of course that counts aswell.You?

theres a difference between being submissive and being in a relationship with a man who behaves like a man

I wonder about this sometimes. Like obviously quite a few of the women in abusive relationships actually enjoy it. The ones who complain about never meeting Mr. Right but say they don't like nice guys.

theres a difference between being submissive and being in a relationship with a man who behaves like a man
na. theres jus different levels of submissive
no

dno why ur comin in on a caps lock flexman need to chill out

listen bravon polls like this you NEED to have an option which says: "I'm a man who voted so I could see the results"because your survey is now distorted

Bruv you can see results without voting :/This ain't the general elections.

MAJORITY OF WOMEN WANT THEIR MAN TO BE DOMINANTARE U TRYING TO TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE
dno why ur comin in on a caps lock flexman need to chill out
:D :D :D /but captain brico's statement is true.

woooosh

obviously i jus dominated u smaddz.c how it goes?
u didnt u jus got unnecessarily worked up of ur own accord

MAJORITY OF WOMEN WANT THEIR MAN TO BE DOMINANT
its Psycological (sp) TBH that whole stereotype about men being stronger than woman etc.But yes it is true.

na. theres jus different levels of submission
no
what do u mean notbh i suspect u dn't fully apreciate what it is to be submissive and everything it entails.hw are u gonna be in a relationship with a guy that acts like "a man" without every being submissive?

MAJORITY OF WOMEN WANT THEIR MAN TO BE DOMINANT
its Psycological (sp) TBH that whole stereotype about men being stronger than woman etc.But yes it is true.
exactlyjust becuz his dominant doesn't mean his disrespectfulor expects u to be a passive idiot

Bruv you can see results without voting :/This ain't the general elections.
lol my bad

MAJORITY OF WOMEN WANT THEIR MAN TO BE DOMINANTARE U TRYING TO TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE
I agree.

i tried being 80 % submissive beforeI got dashed infront of oncoming traffic...S'all about being partners, and i dont mean going halves on a kfc bucket, i mean being sensitive to their individual needs and being selfless enough to try and cater to them.my man said to me when we're walking, we should be walking beside eachother not one infront and one behindShows were in tune

i tried being 80 % submissive beforeI got dashed infront of oncoming traffic...S'all about being partners, and i dont mean going halves on a kfc bucket, i mean being sensitive to their individual needs and being selfless enough to try and cater to them.my man said to me when we're walking, we should be walking beside eachother not one infront and one behindShows were in tune
Striking with the same legs, shows a deeper connection it means you are mirroring one another.

oh im 'submissive' to trivial things eg.'pass the remote'Even tho im watching something, its a minor tv is poisen anywayBut certain times eg 'i wanna see u with ur hair relaxed'Nah G guna have to go on myspace and take a trip to the past because that is not appenin..

I agree.
+1