Women!

Captain Planet

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a difference between being submissive and being in a relationship with a man who behaves like a man
na. theres jus different levels of submission
no
what do u mean notbh i suspect u dn't fully apreciate what it is to be submissive and everything it entails.hw are u gonna be in a relationship with a guy that acts like "a man" without every being submissive?

MAJORITY OF WOMEN WANT THEIR MAN TO BE DOMINANT
its Psycological (sp) TBH that whole stereotype about men being stronger than woman etc.But yes it is true.
exactlyjust becuz his dominant doesn't mean his disrespectfulor expects u to be a passive idiot

i tried being 80 % submissive beforeI got dashed infront of oncoming traffic...S'all about being partners, and i dont mean going halves on a kfc bucket, i mean being sensitive to their individual needs and being selfless enough to try and cater to them.my man said to me when we're walking, we should be walking beside eachother not one infront and one behindShows were in tune

i tried being 80 % submissive beforeI got dashed infront of oncoming traffic...S'all about being partners, and i dont mean going halves on a kfc bucket, i mean being sensitive to their individual needs and being selfless enough to try and cater to them.my man said to me when we're walking, we should be walking beside eachother not one infront and one behindShows were in tune
Striking with the same legs, shows a deeper connection it means you are mirroring one another.