Legion

neeko

Suspence kills me, How can they be advertising films in October that aint even out till f*ck*ng January, f*ck OFF and show me the trailer a week at most before! Tskkkkkkkkk!
why would they do this?
Why would you, show trailers 3months in advance getting people all excited about films (not this one in particular)then have to wait 3 months, Patience is not something i posess!Just my opinion!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Advertisement
LOLI know that, its not like its a conference or some major one of open day though, take the piss with there 3 months sh*t!
They don't give a f*ck if DMF doesn't want to wait 3 months, the longer between the adverts and its release the more time for more people to learn about it. If films came out a week after they were first advertised they wouldn't pull in half as much money as they currently do.

dont tell me the baby she is carrying who is the only hope is the anti-christ to somehow fight off the angels, if so smh toooooo satanic
thats actually disgustingOnly Allah Ta'ala knows but i really feel like we dont have long left
f*ck right off, and read the plot d*ckhead. The baby is supposedly Christ reincarnate. 2nd coming and all. Calm the f*ck down it's only a movie. Them backward ones there.

Advertisement
LOLI know that, its not like its a conference or some major one of open day though, take the piss with there 3 months sh*t!
They don't give a f*ck if DMF doesn't want to wait 3 months, the longer between the adverts and its release the more time for more people to learn about it. If films came out a week after they were first advertised they wouldn't pull in half as much money as they currently do.
Fanny Zam - BACK OFF!When you express your self all over this forum do you see me 5 ft behind you shouting "THEY DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT YOU FANNYZAM" NOSo shut the f*ck up and back off and stop looking to cause some forum argument with me!I know about advertisement blah blah blah!

Advertisement
Fanny Zam - BACK OFF!When you express your self all over this forum do you see me 5 ft behind you shouting "THEY DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT YOU FANNYZAM" NOSo shut the f*ck up and back off and stop looking to cause some forum argument with me!I know about advertisement blah blah blah!
You asked a question and I answered it. Calm down dear.

Advertisement
You asked a question and I answered it. Calm down dear.
Actually i did not ask a question there was no question mark it was a statementWHY DO THEY DO THAT!WHY DO THEY DO THAT? You see the difference one is a statement one is a question mine was a statement no questionSo you calm down DEAR!

Guest Esquilax

Not even joking when I say I would love to see DMF get tazeredShe's all like "I will NOT sit down!" then BUZZZZZZZZZZZ *shakes to the floor like its You Got Served*MmmMmMmM!

its called building hypei havent even seen this on tv either its an internet trailer. dunno y ur gettin upset tbh
lol whos upset, i was just expressing my opinion. God Damnn!I'm not upset just being expressive, Don't take this so seriously and negatively.
i want to kill you
go for it darling. love to see you try

its called building hypei havent even seen this on tv either its an internet trailer. dunno y ur gettin upset tbh
lol whos upset, i was just expressing my opinion. God Damnn!I'm not upset just being expressive, Don't take this so seriously and negatively.
i want to kill you
lolfully creased and i dn't even knw y that was so funnybut its raw the way she can't even speak without being attackedfully doesn't even matter what she says