Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Air Max 90

Heads up for Westfield's birthday

16 posts in this topic

Year anniversary on Friday so a lot of shops are doing discounts. Nothing that I'd want but someone might want to take advantage. Noticeable ones are...Vision ExpressYour age is your discount...so if you're 50 you receive 50% off!Vans20% OFFTommy Hilfiger20% OFFBarratts20% OFFChoice10% OFF3 StoreVisit the 3 Store and be one of the first 50 lucky customers and receive 25% off your line rental.So Chic...20% OFFDKNY Jeans20% OFF. *Offer applies to full price products only and excludes DKNY shoes, accessories, underwear and fragrances. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.Esprit20% OFFLa Senza15% OFFNomination10% OFFSchuh10% OFF and a free reusable jute bag with every footwear purchase.Full Circle30% OFFOasis20% OFFMamas & Papas10% OFF

Was going there friday anyhoo.Nothing takes to my fancy alas

Think imma hit Schuh, safe safe safe.Btw source? Or is this all the shops doing discounts?The date of this just reminded me I have coursework due -.-

Cool cool, looks like your list was spot on lol.

f*ck sake, just bought a whip.knew the time wasnt right.aregrbuf

any of them shops do coats? i need a winter coat.

choice is the only one that gets banged

does westfields have a LV store ?
yh

i doubt the Village shops would be included tho... (havent read the list)my boy works in vans anyways so its a 50% off ting.plus i hardly go westfields.do wana go Meat & Wine sometime soon again tho, mmmmmm

I worked yesterday, it was kinda mad but not as bad as I thought. I did a bit of shopping after work as well.Oasis got rinsed.

Ahh FFSJust bought a keyboard for 500bad bad timing

I worked yesterday, it was kinda mad but not as bad as I thought. I did a bit of shopping after work as well.Oasis got rinsed.
Where do you work? I went Westfield on Saturday with the missus. More so browsing rather than shopping but plan to go back there when I get paid on Friday.Was my first time there and it looks impressive. It's like the Bullring upgraded five times.