LOL

Bruno Di Gradi

>>>>> THIS YOUT
Tried. Like, I seriously tried to LOL.but it wasn't happening.
lol @ this guy"pints in a pub"who you fooling sonny jim?
????
He's trying to imply that because of his 'urban' demeanour he wouldn't be caught dead in a pub, but for the sake of racial stereotype comedy (he's white ergo he pubs) he says it.
Ahead of your time kidahead of your time
:unsure: SO BECAUSE HE'S "URBAN" HE CAN'T DRINK IN A PUB???
NO IT'S JUST THE IRONY OF A MAN WHO IS BASICALLY A REVERSE BRIAN BELO TALKING ABOUT BEING WHITE.Call it ignorance but it's the truth.
SEEN CAH YOU ROLL WITH HIM EVERYDAY AND KNOW WHAT HIS EVERYDAY DEMEANOR IS RIGHT?SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.OKAY.I DON'T SEE HOW HE ACT'S HAS ANYTHING TO DO A WITH A PUB STILL?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

Imagine if Brian Belo did stand up and started saying "Naturally, cuz I'm black, I got caught slipping in Favourites chicken the other day and..."It's the same but in reverse

He's any Brian Belo.If you dont understand that.then just give up tbh.
BUT HE'S REALLY NOT ON THAT LEVEL THOUGH IS HE.WHY ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT BRIAN BELO ANYWAY?WE'RE TALKIN ABOUT KEVIN J AND HOW HE OBVIOUSLY HE DOESN'T DRINK IN PUBS CAUSE HE'S "URBAN"NOW I DUNNO WERE YOU'RE FROM BUT I KNOW AKHIS, AFRICANS, AUSTRALIANS ETC ETC THAT ALL HIT THE PUB MAN AIN'T GOTTA BE SOME TYPICAL PUB GUY TO GO TO A PUB.

He's any Brian Belo.If you dont understand that.then just give up tbh.
BUT HE'S REALLY NOT ON THAT LEVEL THOUGH IS HE.WHY ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT BRIAN BELO ANYWAY?WE'RE TALKIN ABOUT KEVIN J AND HOW HE OBVIOUSLY HE DOESN'T DRINK IN PUBS CAUSE HE'S "URBAN"NOW I DUNNO WERE YOU'RE FROM BUT I KNOW AKHIS, AFRICANS, AUSTRALIANS ETC ETC THAT ALL HIT THE PUB MAN AIN'T GOTTA BE SOME TYPICAL PUB GUY TO GO TO A PUB.
IT'S NOT f*ck*ng DIFFICULT YOU SIMPLETONTHAT IS WHAT HE IS IMPLYING"WHITE PEOPLE WE DONT GO TO RAVES WE GO TO PUBS AND DRINK PINTS"That's not even what annoyed me about him. Just his whole "urban" persona is f*ck*ng annoying. Let's face it his stand up isnt made for your average white person.The guy comes on stage letting everybody know that hes white then bases his whole routine around it. STRANGE GUY, NOT FUNNY, DO NOT RECOMMEND, WILL NOT BUY THE DVD.

>>>>> THIS YOUT
THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAID THOUGH IS IT YOU f*ck*ng PRICK MAN WILL RAPE YOUR MUM THEN FEED HER TO YOUR SISTER WHILE ESKAY GIVES HER ANAL NO HOMO YOU PRICK DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME.

>>>>> THIS YOUT
THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAID THOUGH IS IT YOU f*ck*ng PRICK MAN WILL RAPE YOUR MUM THEN FEED HER TO YOUR SISTER WHILE ESKAY GIVES HER ANAL NO HOMO YOU PRICK DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME.
OMG OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY AHAHAHAHAHA YOUR MUM JOKESis that what you're looking for?Grow up you f*ck*ng turd.

>>>>> THIS YOUT
OMG OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY AHAHAHAHAHA YOUR MUM JOKESis that what you're looking for?Grow up you f*ck*ng turd.
NO WHY WOULD I LOOK FOR LAUGHS FROM YOU.YOU'RE ANY WANNABE RACIST WHO GET'S A BONER WHEN HE'S DAD TALKS ABOUT COONS BUT HASN'T QUITE GOT THE BALLS TO VOTE BNP YET AND CROSSES THE ROAD ON YOUR WAY BACK FROM TESCO 24/HOUR TO GET SOME MORE KY FOR WANKING SESSIONS.

>>>>> THIS YOUT
NO WHY WOULD I LOOK FOR LAUGHS FROM YOU.YOU'RE ANY WANNABE RACIST WHO GET'S A BONER WHEN HE'S DAD TALKS ABOUT COONS BUT HASN'T QUITE GOT THE BALLS TO VOTE BNP YET AND CROSSES THE ROAD ON YOUR WAY BACK FROM TESCO 24/HOUR TO GET SOME MORE KY FOR WANKING SESSIONS.
So Im a wannabee racist?With a racist Dad?Raised in a racist houseBut Im too scared to vote BNP? :rolleyes: Mate I've probably been more active against the BNP then you ever will yet you have the audacity to sit there and bitch about them when you *probably* know absolutely nothing about them.So evil and painful is racism to you that you feel indebted to throw the term around and accuse people of being racists when you probably dont even know the definition of it you spanner.How old are you? I'm almost 20 and the sh*t you say is immature as f*ck.AND LETS NOT TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER WHEN YOUR MOTHER DRAGGED YOU UP TO TALK LIKE THAT.'f*ck outta here

>>>>> THIS YOUT
So Im a wannabee racist?With a racist Dad?Raised in a racist houseBut Im too scared to vote BNP? :rolleyes: Mate I've probably been more active against the BNP then you ever will yet you have the audacity to sit there and bitch about them when you *probably* know absolutely nothing about them.So evil and painful is racism to you that you feel indebted to throw the term around and accuse people of being racists when you probably dont even know the definition of it you spanner.How old are you? I'm almost 20 and the sh*t you say is immature as f*ck.AND LETS NOT TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER WHEN YOUR MOTHER DRAGGED YOU UP TO TALK LIKE THAT.'f*ck outta here
chill boss, ur starting to sound like DMF

Don't like these ends comedians, but a white ends comedian? Awful.
thats cos you cant relate... i think hes got a funny sense of humour from watching his blog vidsits not quite the genius that Esquilax is tho top toff
What the f*ck would you know about ends you golders green c*nt
what are you talking about on a real?get on with your day dont talk like you know my life broim any racist country jew to you so shut the f*ck up you stupid c*nt

Kevin J grew up in Tottenham in an "urban" environment hence him speaking like that. Doesnt make him incapable of doing stereotypical white things just because of how he speaksThis is what I was talking about in the Bounty topic, white people do it too. Besides, you cant tell everything about a person by how somone speaks. If you guys heard me speak, judging by my posts you'd never expect me to sound how I do.

Kevin J grew up in Tottenham in an "urban" environment hence him speaking like that. Doesnt make him incapable of doing stereotypical white things just because of how he speaksThis is what I was talking about in the Bounty topic, white people do it too. Besides, you cant tell everything about a person by how somone speaks. If you guys heard me speak, judging by my posts you'd never expect me to sound how I do.
I didnt say it made him incapable of walking to the pub just because of how I wrote that.I basically meant, as a white person, hearing him talk about himself like he's a minority is just stupid.Imagine Brian Belo was on stage doing the same thing about being black, most people would feel the same. It's just weird.I dont hate either of them, Belo is an Essex boy thats grown up around white people and this guy is basically the opposite of that. Still not someone I want to listen to. Annoying.

I didnt say it made him incapable of walking to the pub just because of how I wrote that.I basically meant, as a white person, hearing him talk about himself like he's a minority is just stupid.Imagine Brian Belo was on stage doing the same thing about being black, most people would feel the same. It's just weird.I dont hate either of them, Belo is an Essex boy thats grown up around white people and this guy is basically the opposite of that. Still not someone I want to listen to. Annoying.
Well looking at the circuit he works/audience, I would say he was the minority.I understand you dont like him, that isnt what I'm debating, but your reasons are foolish